Saint-inu has donated over $300,000 to various charities/organisations and yet gets fudded on biz...

Saint-inu has donated over $300,000 to various charities/organisations and yet gets fudded on biz, this board is pathetic

Attached: 164829401742.jpg (593x517, 26.26K)

bizfags learnt the hard way from xrp... yall keep coming with your pathetic shit on this board

no anti-btc will be tolerated
get price to 100k and we can negotiate

Who cares about /biz fud when all I've got is ICP and BCH.

>no anti-btc will be tolerated
Nope. Just dog memes with no real use.

I'm heavily invested in iotex. It combines the internet of things with blockchain tech to provide maximum security. That's the future of the internet and technology.

that could have gone into airdrops for all i care kekekek

saint holders have finally gone insane from 4 months on bagholding and reasorting to shilling on biz v sad

Saint-inu isn't the average dog meme. The project aims to address the issues that plague the traditional charity sector. It is an actual charity crowdfunding DeFi token, and will launch its own crowdfunding platform.

$300k on charity? tf?? let jeff bezos handle charity

memecoins wont get their flowers no matter how much they try. do a 2-5x and out

what fuckery? btc is the only thing around here that deserves all the flowers.
it's what will change the world, it's happening

charity is one of the few things that can unite people, and I'm all for helping the less fortunate. there'll be on less poorfag to deal with.

i should throw money into helping some random faggot that will use my money for only fan sub and not even know i exist. wouldn't that make me a retard? baka

normie

Yeah because fuck charities

Who and what gets funded goes through a vetting process. Additionally, bullish pricing and tokenomics will benefit investors. Only 1% of buys, and 3% of sells are donated to charity.

Enough to feed the village

Attached: 1619022934194.png (550x400, 94.15K)

Check your chart MF that money should have being thrown into marketing idiots.

Launching it's own crowdfunding platform has being what holders like me have being waiting on. we fucking need to start using our own crowdfunding platform not pay for using others platform.

Nocoiner

Attached: 1617859497452.jpg (644x997, 113.18K)

>Saint-inu has donated over $300,000 to various charities/organisations
I don't believe you OP share transaction details.

Attached: 4857980721.gif (220x220, 388.97K)