Are townhomes gay

Are townhomes a bad investment?

I’ve been a rent fag my whole life but finally have the means to buy my own place. Sure I would like a detached house but it seems more hands on when I’m pretty lazy.

Other than potentially living next to retarded neighbors what are some cons?

The places I’m looking at are 3 levels 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms with a roof top balcony. 2 door garage. Seems pretty based but wondering if there is something I should know

Attached: 830391EB-C3E3-46C4-878F-977B4DE42099.jpg (592x444, 191.96K)

>hearing ur neighbours beat their wives while pewdie pie is blasting on the tv with glasses smashing and hysterical laughing
no thanks

My previous house was a town house, it was cool. The house is just thin but I never noticed anything negative about it..

I lived in a townhome for 10 years, and I never heard my neighbors

Doesnt it just take 1 retard accidentally starting a fire for the whole thing to get burned down?

Depends if there’s a nigger in them

DO NOT BUY IT

I have a townhome from my parents and it’s fucking sucks. The noise, the surrounding, the neighbors. I want to make on crypto so I can buy a single house rn

Fires can't go through walls ..

quads checked
/thread

> He's doesn't know

Single family homes aren't much better unless you're on an acre of land, preferably 4+ acres.

they can, just not firewalls.

Trust me you’ll have way less problems to deal with shitty neighbors on anything but townhouses

the "firewall" in most condos is only up top, between the roof trusses, as well as anywhere there is an electrical outlet within the same stud space on both sides of the party wall.

Don't buy a condo without a water sprinkler system installed in EVERY UNIT.

How about explosions due to propane tanks?

Don’t buy a cheap townhouse

The problem is that most of them are part of a HOA so you'll have to deal with karens trying to drag you to court because you painted your door the wrong color (wish I was joking, but true story).

wat the heck is a town home? this is some advanced pod?

No look for bigger complexes bc they are better maintained

yeah, the housing market is volatile and depends on local politics, Plus it's an all time high you would not want in, you are better off getting actual meme tokens like ELON than you are entering the housing market now

If it's an end unit, that's one less neighbor bordering you, so keep that in mind.
Otherwise, check the demographic of the area.
Your neighbors from best to worst are :

Asian > Hispanic > White > Black

Asians stay the fuck our of your business and are quiet.

Hispanics are loud but cook good food and if you're nice to the nonas they will like you even if you're a gringo. They don'

Whites are as loud and obnoxious as blacks but call the police on you and the cops show up and always believe the screaming Karen who will lie and say you waved a gun at her or something

THEY'RE NOT GHOSTS, STUPID

And blacks?