How do you stay positive despite seeing your life savings dwindle in this market and simultaneously dealing with the...

how do you stay positive despite seeing your life savings dwindle in this market and simultaneously dealing with the drudgery of waging daily

I'm so tired bros

Attached: ohno.jpg (228x221, 10.04K)

Oh no my greed isn't paying off!
maybe you shouldn't literally spend all fucking day shitting on the less fortunate.
Might wanna check your privilege there jack.

I don’t. Every day is worse than last. I make more than I’ve ever earns and I’m dead broke and poor. user you’re not alone.tens of Millions of people are done with this clown world charade. Hold on it’s going to get pretty fucking bad bro.

Draw inspiration from the ancients in how they dealt with similar circumstances

I coom

Everyone feels like you, all you need to do during a global bear market is to survive and stack cheapies

the duality of man

I hope Americans get 20 dollars a gallon for oil.
I'm sick of Americans so much.
Just die off already.

I try to think long term. More dip now = more gains later. It's all experience and learning. Also useful later.

because all it takes is one good run and ive made it. all the suffering leads up to freedom

I put less in for DCA and build cash now. But I swear every time I do add some crypto buys I feel like I'm simply topping up new losses.....

These days I’m selling off some personal belongings and buying more. See you at the lambo lot later this year

That's not going to happen. And you know it.

>long 37k
>short 45k
Wow so hard xD

I go to the gym, and on gym days I treat myself to nice meals.

Attached: D4cAZPjUEAAgg8d.png (598x566, 71.34K)

Can someone recommend me a call or put I can do that will give me thousands in less than a week??

Fuck this life.

you're a nigger

most of you zoomerfaggots don't even need the money. try moving out of your parents house and start worrying about actual life's necessities like groceries, gas, car notes, rent or mortgage, bills, auto repairs, home repairs, needing new appliances, property taxes, the list goes on and on

Attached: stock-man-depressed-anxiety-sad-stress-worry-bed-7y2w.jpg (1500x1000, 480.07K)

I'm in an apartment right now.

just dont look at the charts faggot simple as
I dont even know how much money I have I tally up the numbers like once year or so
who gives a fuck its all gonig to hell anyway

i dont put my lifesavings in the market like a degenerate. i only put what I can afford to lose into coins like ELON (or any other coin prone to pump hard) and then ride the 100x.

>t.

Attached: 1618826821880.png (375x523, 292.13K)