Satan

Say satan offered you a deal to have anything you ever wanted from this world AND you get a do-over with all your memories intact. Let's pretend you didn't even go to hell after you died. You also get a day where you can torture god as much as your heart desires. You could send him to hell for a day even.
Would you take the deal?
If not, why not?

Attached: A2908FFB-BEAB-44D6-91E2-401E8CED24EC.jpg (512x468, 25.64K)

I'd say, quite loudly: "NO YOU FUCKING JEW I LOVE JESUS AND HE LOVES ME" then grab him by the nose and squeeze really hard

>You also get a day where you can torture god as much as your heart desires
What the fuck? Are you 13

Satan lies so no.

If and only if I get a guarantee I will not go to hell and my soul will be destroyed once I die. Only then do I do it.

Get back to your homeboy, Billy. You must be 18 to post here.

>whaa he offended my god so he's a 13 yr old edgelord
Kys

Attached: B487C559-33EA-4A6E-A0C0-C3F77C0C3132.jpg (443x449, 15.74K)

Ew you just cursed yourself in my path

>Trusting Satan.
ngmi. Rug status: pulled. Anyway, why you want to torture God? I'd say be nice to Him. He's alright.

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

No because if Satan exists it means Jesus exists which means I should probably just live a righteous life and go to heaven

I'd probably regularly engage in dangerous activities so I could accidentally die and go to heaven faster

This, but unironically.

I'm poor sick and literally bedridden and haven't ate in days, I refuse to sell my soul I refuse to commit crimes to gain an advantage if god wants me to die so be it, his will is greater than mine but I will not sell what is not mine to trade.

If Jesus exists that means Santa exists

Attached: 1632882288524s.jpg (250x250, 9.39K)

Based.

I mean why would satan offer a pact to me and not to some elite high status dude?

Attached: 1646693868532.gif (300x242, 1.05M)

>He's alright.
Let's see. god is all knowing and predestined everything. That means those gore vids you see online? god predestined that. People chopped in half by chainsaws, people crushed like toothpaste by giant trucks (starting from the legs), being born deformed, being an an accident that leaves you paralyzed, etc. was all predestined. That sound like an "alright" sort of entity to you? This god made this world also be based off of luck/genetics rather than effort. You can study 100x more than prodigy while they'll get the good jobs and you wouldn't. Some people are taller than others all because they were born lucky. Not because they earned it. Some people train their bodies like demi gods only to look like children due to their height. Etc. This god created a world where he knew would go to shit. Where the boomers/jews rule. Where women are used up whores. Where luck determines 99% of your life.
And after all that torture, most are STILL going to hell. So you experience a mini hell on earth just to burn for an eternity in the afterlife. That sound "alright" to you? This got is mentally deranged and is a sadist. They gain pleasure from watching their creation squirm.
"...And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."
Revelation 9:KGV

Because Satan's goal would be to choose the easiest to manipulate. The easiest to manipulate are those that have suffered the most since suffering breeds desperation. When a spirit is broken, the person becomes weak and wants the pain to end asap.

>predestined
babbies first "argumentum ad determinism negating morality" logically fallacious bear market argument

No. Satan is known for being a trickster and a liar. If you make the argument that it's just centuries-long propaganda, I still wouldn't do it because I would worry that a reality warping being would be able to say and do literally anything to me, including making fake guarantees or deciding to fuck with me after decades of benevolence just because he felt like it.

Ahura Mazda is all-knowing, and creator of all good things, but he is not all-mighty. He is simply fated to prevail over evil with the help of righteous humans.

How would you actually refute what the user is saying though? I would like to be convinced. I don't see morality as intrinsically religious, however.

So you are saying god is a retard and doesn't know what will happen next? LOL!
So he didn't know adam and eve would "sin" either? LMFAO!!!!! How damn stupid do you think this creator is? As much as I hate god, even I am not delusional enough to call them "stupid".

Let me dumb it down for you, retard. If I line up stack of dominos correctly, I'll know they'll hit each other and fall. to god, what we find complicated is simple for him. He knows how people will react. He also knows who is born before they are even born meaning he chose a specific partners ahead of time during the beginning of this universe
Jeremiah 1:5
English Standard Version
"...Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
This clearly shows the creation of all people is predestined. he knows who will exist before they even come to be.

*who will be born
*specific partner

>hmph, the market dumped and I can’t trade for shit so that must mean God is evil!!!
>”MOOOM I’M NOT COMING TO CHURCH I’M A GNOSTIC NOW”

or maybe your point was "just because everything is predestined doesn't mean you shouldn't make the effort to be with god"
in which case isn't relevant to my post at all as I'm pointing out how much of an asshole this god is to his creation

Yeah sure why wouldn't I?