What does this pattern mean?

TA kings please enlighten us on what's going on.

Attached: BTC1.png (950x799, 335.33K)

crab then reverse bart formation

Its actually a giant bear flag on the daily

it's the post-pre-dump pre-pump dip.

Should have bought the rumour on the leak and sold the news when the executive order happened

Are these bart patterna even common in traditional stock charts?? Or is it just due to crypto being unregulated so all these whales play these games scam wicking in alternating directions

Yep we're testing 35k sometime in the next 7 days. Cap it niggers

This wasn't manipulation, you're just dumb.

Going to 30k

COWABUNGA!

oh really? but you are an expert of course huh, and you can clearly see and understand exactly where the market moves!

Attached: 6c2.png (600x800, 93.55K)

I did though and I'm up 300%, stay mad.

I am up 400% because I predicted it being manipulated

>This wasn't manipulation, you're just dumb.

Attached: 1646897001016.png (794x590, 101.26K)

>Price goes up
>New demand gets filled
>Retards call it manipulation
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Attached: 1552765146381.jpg (512x436, 52.02K)

This thread fucking blows.

the market is going to take a shit on itself, you heard this first from me lmao. There's a reason it's all dumping rn, it's because it's losing traction and it's all losing traction. Better to just accumulate some low cap memecoin like ELON or something and wait out the storm

"Top Secret Game" hype is growing. So let's pump it up a little! And give ur judgment about it. Such a profitable product shouldn't be unknown.

>New nft game backed by Dx
>500$ Pool Prize

Basically, the market is extremely thin. There is no volume, no one is interested in crypto, and huge amounts of it are held by whales and by exchanges. These bart patterns are possible only as a result of that. They are then used by exchanges to liquidate margin traders on their own exchanges.

You literally posted what it means. It's a bart, the fuck

>bart pattern
>not manipulation
lol its pure manipulation theres no chance this is an organic pattern "yeah the buyers just got exhausted here and the sellers did too but only for 18 hours or so"

see