Fantom Thread

No support edition

Attached: fantom-ftm.gif (498x491, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

code7.finance/boardroom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

going down with the ship edition

Same

Why the fuck did this not move up with btc? Why are people dumping this shit? Andre wasn’t even that involved with ftm anymore

Honestly fantom has always had a really hard time with bearish markets. Which is really gay because there's really no good reason we aren't at 3 dollars at least. Or at least in the 2 dollar range. All the pieces are there. Active ecosystem, low fees, and the TVL/mcap ratio is DISGUSTINGLY low. There is no way in hell that you can convince me that fantom is fairly valued right now when you compare the TVL to other chains.

I wish I had a clue. I really do. I'm not selling though. Fuck those who do.

Attached: 1646114266174.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

Yeah man, it’s just frustrating
I ain’t selling either though, still holding over 1 mil fanties

This is printing lots of money. Real Estate connected project.

Already up 2 x on my initial in a few days

code7.finance/boardroom

>Fantom released most of their supply when they launched. Now, that this system is working and looks like it can overtake ETH as the main chain, there's not enough supply for the new whales that want to control Fantom.

Somebody say about it.

STOP SELLING YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

how about you shut the fuck up

Who are you quoting? because there is more then enough ftm to go around.

Attached: 24k ftm.png (520x786, 341.12K)

What your major malfunction?
Some dude in discord, I was wondering if somebody have some insight on it. Like what this user say , it should be at least 2$ or 3$ with the potential Fantom have and yet we are still continue dumping with 8 weeks of downtrend.

>t.

Attached: 1624365658838.png (679x376, 384.72K)

To me it seems like early investors (the vc's) keep dumping on the rest, we never broke $3 because of it.
lmao how is what I said cope

i don't think there is a better short than ftm right now, just waiting for another BTC bounce before entering

this shit is going back down to 0.2

Most likely since it went X200 in one year.
If you think 2nd most transacted chain in the world (1.1 million txns per day now), only next to ETH going to rug by all mean please short it.

The current price action makes no sense. Andre quitting is good long term, the ponzi scams are short lived anyways.

I’m bullish on FTM long term but it’s making me sad seeing us approach 1$

>2nd most transacted chain in the world (1.1 million txns per day now), only next to ETH

Attached: 1631536438271.jpg (285x271, 9.97K)

Literally has nothing except scam defi which will die off during the bear. Every partnership, release or event has been a shitshow and or lie. They have 14 devs, at max - not even based Koreans.. Indians and Eastern Europeans. Andre was the only based thing and even he said it’s a shitcoin with a toxic moonboy xommunity. Face facts, you should have sold with the rest of us. Sub $1 next week and you will seethe at the lost profits kek.

Short it then faggot.