Homeownership for $1,000 a month

You can now live in multi million dollar homes for cheap. The deal is that you buy a house yourself with a mortgage, then you partner with them for 10 years and they pay most of your mortgage except $1,000 and in return you give up most of the price appreciation to Haus. You still have to pay property taxes and other fees. Still likely cheaper than renting though. Is this a new innovation or the ultimate generational top signal?

haus.com/resources/introducing-homeownership-for-usd1-000-month

Attached: bubble.png (1918x1264, 1.64M)

nauseating

I don't get it

holy fuck that's an in scam

an incredible scam
the shock has left me unable to type

i mean this is actually really good if you never sell, right?? like really fucking good if you never sell. ok i am retard nvm

Sound like a huge scam, I don’t even understand what do they mean they have rights to the house appreciation

Easier and cheaper to have a Communist revolution and put their head on a diamond pickaxe in minecraft

what if the price doesn't go up?

Are you saying if I buy a 300k house I would make 1k payments for 300 months?
And then if the house is worth 500k by the time I sell it, they get the 200k that it appreciated by?

>Drive house price down
>Haus owes you money

This is just subprime mortgages with less steps (they already own the house without additional paperwork)

You buy your house and a percentage of its value is locked up in their token so investors can buy the token and invest in property.
To invest in the property you buy their token that is backed by the property I assume.
Basically an nft house.

1k rent for million dollar house sounds good

that's called "renting"

Not 1 million, it’s multimillion and u pay property tax on it

My guess with hypothetical numbers is you buy for $500,000. You own 50% of the property at sale price. If it sells for $1,000,000 you only receive $250,000.
I'm guessing you pay $120,000 over 10 years and they pay $380,000.
In this senario everyone's happy? No idea if you are forced to sell or if the property sitting there is file since its value is tokenized?

sign me the fuck up, not like I'll have kids so once I die they can keep the property for all I care

A sign of a healthy market.

this does seem way better than renting a house

They pay your mortgage and in return they gain the price appreciation. So if you put 20% down on a house and the house valuation goes up by 100k they get 80k of that and you get 20k and thus own a larger % of the house

How? You are still the one that takes out the mortgage though

yes

It's better than that I think. You share the % of appreciation as well. So if it sells for $1,000,000 you get $750,000

Nevermind I'm retarded. You receive $500,000

Yeah can they not compel you to sell the house if the market explodes? How are they making money without the actual sale of the house? Investors speculating on the housing market thru their shitcoin? Where is the actual value created?

Wait but you pay $1000 every month until you've paid the innitial price? 500k = 500 months of payments?

They own the house. They'll kick you out as they see fit.

>can someone bring me to school, plz
sure
>You still have to pay property taxes
property taxes of say 1.5% on a 2M house is $30k per year.
>and other fees
I'm also sure you're required to carry insurance.
Moreover unless you put down 20% you will need PMI (primary mortgage insurance) which will add several more thousand per year
Multi-million dollar homes are also part of HOA's so fees for that as well...
Lastly the electricity / heating / cooling cost of a 8k sq/ft house would be 600-1000 per month

but why? why doesnt Haus just buy the house and rent it out for a far greater price than $1k/month while keeping the entire value?

Not just sell, but can they sue you or have recourse if you do something they don't like with the house like remodel it or paint it the wrong color because they perceive the change will "devalue" it.