Ther than needing liquidity pools...

ther than needing liquidity pools, Symbiosis makes DEXs and CEXs not needed as any and every coin will be swappable after they progress past the mainnet beta that just went live today

Attached: 1639873622144.jpg (1098x1280, 82.15K)

so they swap the shit from your open-source wallet into your open-source wallet again? does it work only with that kind of wallet or can I use it with binance? somebody help me!!

>generic swap #99999
fuck right off

>after they progress past the mainnet beta that just went live today
that shit should be mooning today. I'm sad because I didn't buy the dip

>so they swap the shit from your open-source wallet into your open-source wallet again? does it work only with that kind of wallet or can I use it with binance? somebody help me!!

Attached: 1643836885157.jpg (540x600, 21.42K)

It's based than pancakeswap or biswap at least

Thanks for that Rakesh, now you can afford how to speak fucking English and buy some rope at the store with.

Attached: cage azn.jpg (546x937, 92.97K)

I ain't your beta tester faggot. I might check it out once they fix all the potential bugs and have the final, working product.

You should be happy you saved your broke ass to be more broken, just saying

what happened to this guy? hasn't been relevant in a long time

Cute pepe

Indians will never be americans. That's why Indians keep getting their degrees as doctors and Americans, well, Americans are americans.

I dunno how to provide liquidity, sadly. Otherwise I'd be probably looking for a way to use this thing to make money with arbitrage

Attached: 164211087739.jpg (820x566, 42.24K)

He's now living up to his name as the "ghost rider" as in, he's a fucking ghost who rode off to fucking nowhere

Your bags are still crabbing op. sad

have you suffered from bugs using sis bro?

Pretty much

dubs of based.

Attached: 1645487692389.png (570x662, 392.08K)

biz isn't the right place for you

NOT NEEDED FAGGOT

kek

mmm, how do you know?

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself, shill

I love those pepes plush

>implying anyone gives a single fuck about your shitcoin
my fucking sides

Fucking chad nicholas cage

Attached: 1639510040309.jpg (720x720, 36.8K)