How to steal from big grocery stores?

In my country the leading grocery stores (Lidl, Aldi) don't have cameras and in my city no security personell. I want to steal food and drink. I am an hononary thief and only want to steal from disgustingly big companies, not individuals. I have to do this because the price of food almost rose 50% now on some items. Also i need to feed my cats and cat food went from 49 cents per can to 89. It's unreal.
Does anyone here have any tips on how to steal food easily and undetectable? What is the best clothing for it, or should i just use a backpack? But surely that will ring some alarm bells in the wagies heads right?

I never thought id do this but i hate my government, and someone has to pay, and it will not be me.

Attached: idl.jpg (1300x956, 236.93K)

Attached: 1613250189192.png (1242x1103, 1.37M)

Go in naked and shove it all up your ass

you just walk in and then walk out with the groceries. happens all the time. nobody would do shit. maybe pull out their phone and record you. t. grocery stocker wagie

But that would not be a very thief thing to do, they will all notice that user, are you stupid or retarded by chance?

Walk in with mask on. Walk out with stolen groceries. The wagies will not stop you Hans.

Do wagies get shit on by their boss if stuff goes missing? Does the normal cashier wagie even care?

>I went to Aldi and saw a guy shoving an entire roast turkey up his ass, AGAIN

no and no. the theft will be reported, but nothing ever happens unless it is like $500+.

>am an honorary thief
unironically kys
verification required

No true German would do this or has this poor English comprehension. OP is a filthy Turk or A rab.

If you steal from big corpo it's unironically okay, they exploit enough for themselves and should suffer at least a little big. Also if they see that more people steal because of the inflation they will pressure the gubbernment to do something against it.

You're doing it all wrong user.
You need to go to a self checkout supermarket, go to the produce aisle, get 2-3 price stickers from "weighing your produce" each 0.01 euros. Do regular cheap shopping, find 2 or 3 costly items and put the produce stickers on their barcodes while in a quiet aisle.
Walk to the checkout machine, scan each item individually and pay.
Say goodbye to the wagie that approvingly opens the gate after scanning your receipt.
Last year i saved 1139 euros.

Do some research beforehand. Many chain grocery stores and big box stores have a big sign or picture somewhere in the store with the names of the manager, assistant manager, area director, etc. Memorize these names. Now, on the day you want to do this, wear a plain polo shirt or dress shirt, khakis, and half-decent loafers. You want to look like a vendor. Just a boring guy who works in supply chain logistics or something. Bring a few pieces of paper, maybe a clipboard. Drive to the back of the store and walk in the freight entrance pretending to talk on the phone. Walk straight into the store from the back area. If anyone stops you, have this prepared and ready to say: "oh yeah, sorry, I'm Mike with regional, just following up on that vendor audit from last quarter, I spoke with (store manager name) Tuesday, I'll just be a minute." Keep walking after this. Go into the store, grab a cart, do your shopping. When you're done, wheel the car out the back of the store, out the freight entrance, load your vehicle, and leave. Never return to the store again.

Ofc no nu german would do that, they enjoy getting assraped with gas prices, oil prices for heating, gas for heating, diesel co2 tax etc etc. They just sit still in a corner and complain at their daily alcoholism table in the village inn, then proceed to own less and less until they are truly happy.

My grandpa was a notorious thief and he was blonde, blue eyed, had a picture of wilhelm ll on his wall and smoked pipe. Fuck you for telling me what a real german is, you are propably one of the cucks that thinks "i will make it because i am so much smarter than you all hehe" instead of thinking for all the volk that is suffeirng under these green eco facist scum

Attached: 6f3.png (716x675, 474.74K)

2 very good ideas. To the second one i have to say that i only have 3-4 stores where i can go to because i live in a small town, so i can't do the manager trick sadly.

containern

kek, thanks for the confirmation Yurug

>i need to feed my cats
Kill the cat. Saved you .89 cents.

The cat is the only thing that helped me stay sane the last 2 years in this clown world

when i was a teenager i use to rack stuff.
just shove whatever you can fit down your pants and into your underwear. wear jeans with a belt and a jumper (not too baggy)
do it in a aisle that is empty or has people not paying attention.
don't wait and look around it will make you look suss. don't hesitate.
don't use a backpack it will get searched.
buy something on the way out and use self checkout.
if the beeper goes off (it won't for low value items) just shrug and present the receipt to the attendee.

this also seems like a good method which i have been meaning to try.