>Fertiliser markets
>African swine fever
>Russian invasion of Ukraine
>Energy markets
>Covid lockdowns
>Brenton woods agreement crumbling in front our eyes
>Demographic collapse in 90% of major economies
>Money printer goes brrrrrr

Red pill me. Is the world fucked or is this yank having a laugh to sell books to doomers like me

Attached: 8B946A3E-90CE-43AE-A89E-5E0E09E68E1F.jpg (750x1126, 240.53K)

It's fucked I'm fucked the worlds fucked nobody cares everyone's still out for themselves, the world will literally keep plowing ahead awhile we plunge into darkness.
We have it coming like you wouldn't believe.

This is 21st century unrestricted warfare, active measures, 4th/5th gen warfare, whatever you want to call it, with China and Russia and the others. Yes some people are fucked.

Peter is unironically really smart with this and predicted russias invasion into ukraine. His one flaw is he uses years when there isnt an exact change to this, but he has gotten a lot right.

He's basically a redpilled doomer with the facade of a neoliberal corperate boomer

He's an extremely good salesman with a useless degree, but a lot of what he says is right. It's not necessarily that threatening, but he's 100% correct on Russia: they're not fighting this war like proud imperialists, they're fighting it like cornered rats.

He's right. I hope you live in the 5 countries he basically says aren't fucked or its over. Doubt everything will become true but he's certainly on point about the macro trends. See: Russia.

Also he isn't an american exceptionalist in his books contrary to popular thought, he's more of the US probably having one more generation before it has to fight the collapses coming to the rest of the world very soon, which is why his first book is called accidental superpower. Hes more of a the US will be the last to fall kinda guy.

>sold MOS at $18 - not now$52

I knew all this, depop, 2052 mininova, was ready and have now gone to shit.

Attached: meirl.png (603x342, 310.94K)

Zeihan can seem sensationalist and biased towards his country at times, but it’s hard to argue with his central point that the USA’s (and North America as a whole) god tier geography largely insulates it from the rest of the world’s problems. Anybody even slightly acquainted with geopolitics would know this.

> famine

as long as rice is cheap as fuck there will be no famine

If you're an ally of one of the five you're in a good spot too. Most of the first world will be ok. The third world with the exception of latin america will burn.

What are the 5 countries?

If you read his book, his tone on america changes as mentioned here he believes more america will be the last to fall but will fall

Does he differ significantly from Friedman?

Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and the USA will be the last nations standing.

The usa and paraguay will only be the ones rebirthing at the end of the century due to based schizo rural settlers

I was kind of exaggerating. He has a map I saw recently where he says a lot of the western countries might not do fantastically but it won't be catastrophic.
USA, Mexico, France, NZ, I think there might be one or two more but those are the ones I know from memory.

why those and not colombia, panama or costa rica?

I think most places will recover from the collapse but I think the US will try to keep its allies, europe, canada, oceana, japan, and south korea alive but this collapse will hit the third world not the first

I live in one of the five countries the Americans still give a fuck about. But I’m under no illusions that
1. We will become a puppet state of the US
2. Shits gunna get serious even here

I lived in Beijing until early 2020. Thank fucking god I jumped ship. I still haven’t got a clue how Beijing is capable of providing enough drinking water for the 30 million people that live there. That’s another thing to add to the list:

>Fresh water is either gone or too polluted even for agriculture

Ok I have the option of UK or Germany or both?

if he he sold his entire gold position and bought bitcoin he'd be x18 richer

In times like these I'm glad I was born an Americhad. Yurope can get fucked for all I care lol

>Mexico (only one with negotiating power with yanks)
>Canada
>Japan
>South Korea
>UK

All of Europe probably will be too. I mean the US fed bailed out europe during its debt crisis.

The US will probably vassalize europe because the average amerimutt (Including most hispanics) have majority european ancestery

nobody wanted you there neither

Attached: 6google.jpg (680x545, 72.03K)

Germany is fucked. 50% of economy export led. Global shipping won’t be protected by US navy + everyone is old as fuck

Attached: 91CCB485-DA50-401D-BB07-D1AACB207549.jpg (1200x649, 194.63K)

>Is the world fucked or is this yank having a laugh to sell books to doomers like me
When he worked at Stratfor his analysis was excellent because he had other people to stop him going off the deep end. Now that he has his own thing it's 100% full-speed 24/7 delusional doomposting.

>argentina
>usa
>turkey
>rising
gimme some of that hopium