Do we have a real estate bubble in the us or not at this point?

Do we have a real estate bubble in the us or not at this point?

Attached: 1606278452398.png (732x732, 693.29K)

Regionally? Yeah. Nationally? I have no fucking clue man

I'm in Orlando and shit is fucking ridiculous.

No. Price houses in gold and the chart looks kind of pathetic

absolutely

I know someone in the Bay Area that’s thinking the same thing. 600k deposit. DEPOSIT. The only think that keeps me from saying it’s an outright bubble is the amount of cash purchases that are being made. Lot of cash purchases there too?

in the coastal states, yes. in the middle of america, no. but thats because thats always how real estate boom/bust cycles play out in the usa.

It's not a bubble. These prices are here to stay. I've been putting 25% of my Roth IRA into REITs.

When you look at housing prices in Canada, Australia, and other similar nations, you start to realise that the USA's housing prices are significantly UNDERVALUED.

You do not understand the direction that the world is heading in.

This is not a bubble.

Attached: 009.gif (450x402, 1.24M)

They don't want to hold USD :3

Attached: 1624334658150.jpg (2088x3475, 2.51M)

It's global bro

Remodeling my kitchen and honestly considering selling and moving back with my dad to take profit off the meltdown. Hilariously he said the same thing to me. "I could sell my house, finish your basement and live there until this shit goes through the floor."

Attached: 1646874803249.jpg (400x400, 33.23K)

Don’t blame them, but there’s got to be a tipping point… right?

>the us
Who cares!

no. you have to understand that houses are extremely limited in supply. we have a fuck huge population of millennials wanting to finally buy in and raise families and immigrants willing to live 10 to a house. there is a lot of competition and the zoning laws are still FUCKED. houses will ALWAYS go up. you either buy now or get priced out forever. t. agent

There is absolutely a real estate bubble in the US. However, the bubbles in other countries are even larger from a perspective of affordability. The median price for a house in the US is about $400,000 which is about 6.5x median income, an all-time high.

What we cannot know is how this bubble will resolve itself. Will the Fed either voluntarily or involuntary be forced to defend the dollar and thus crash the housing market and other asset markets? Or perhaps the Fed won't care and will allow the dollar to be destroyed and real estate at today's prices become reasonable or even cheap.

Troubled times we are in.

Only parts of Canada are like that.

I wouldn’t call it a bubble. Construction costs increase because of inflation (honestly a lot of that is due to supply chain). The last two years interest rates on convention mortgages have been insanely low. Therefore you could afford a larger loan because less interest. Conventional mortgage rates are already increasing. I refinanced at 2.25% about 18 months ago. Rates are now over 4% for the same product. If we conservatively get 3 rate hikes, I’d expect the 30 year to be around 5% which would reduce demand enough that I would anticipate a 10-15% decrease.

Sure thats what you faggy realtors always say, jesus.

Australia never had a correction in 08, the dump will be glorious.

Based knower.

Canada and Australia/New Zealand are in bubbles. (Possibly china as well). US is just going through inflation, low interest rates, and demographic shift (millenial-boomers coming of age).

US housing is undervalued not overvalued lmao