Do you have any idea what the Metamarket is and how bullish it is that nftb is releasing it

Do you have any idea what the Metamarket is and how bullish it is that nftb is releasing it

Attached: 1636671212911.gif (312x213, 961.34K)

>nftb: the coin that keeps crabbing no matter the current state of the market despite trying its hardest to make itself relevant
impressive.

At this point, NFTB is basically a stable coin.

Their marketplace is cool tho

Metamarket? You found a new buzzword to shit the catalog with, huh? Fuck off and kill yourself

>You found a new buzzword
Any Forums is a nutshell

You forgot to mention it also dumps a ton, only to continue crabbing shortly after

you earned it op

Attached: 1631318307084.jpg (828x794, 94.78K)

in a nutshell*

Their marketplace supposedly has fewer fees than other Opensea and Rarible for example but that's to be expected since it uses BSC which is more decentralized than, say, ETH.

It's not happening dumbass

this """joke""" has been burned to the fucking ground. Get some new material faggot

/thread

Not needed. There are like a billion other NFT marketplaces out there. Nftb arrived way too late to the party

Yes. I think that one feature is neat.

Maybe if Binance do something with them....

>BSC is more decentralized than ETH
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. KILL YOURSELF NOW

Sort of this.

OpenSea is still the king, but NFTB comes in the top 3 for me

>op waiting for nftb to fucking do something

Attached: 1631496517246.jpg (960x945, 92.1K)

As if anyone actually gives a fuck about a token that refuses to pump lol

I was looking for a Vitalik meme I had, but couldn't find it. Have a hot girl instead

Attached: 1643842419265.jpg (1080x1350, 409.5K)

Attached: 1643296658493.jpg (259x195, 11.02K)

These threads are so fucking boring. nftb never truly does something that's actually bullish, it's always the same shit over and over again

This pic brokes my heart, that cat looks so sad

sauce?

NGMI