I just want a job, bros

I just want a job, bros

Attached: main-qimg-0125930b81781949d403335295f19b04.png (200x200, 12.04K)

then apply literally anywhere

pretty sure McDonalds is always hiring

Sorry fren
Rooting for ya

I have been.

They only hire people who are bilingual near me, desu.

thanks fren

wow what multiracial shithole are you stuck in?

>They only hire people who are bilingual near me, desu.

uh, really now, McDonalds requires you to be bilingual for them to hire you? where do you live exactly?

What happens if an old puerto rican lady that doesn't speak english walks in?

kill her

I just want a job but I physically can't until surgery and that requires 6 months of recovery and I have to wait 14 months for disability I'm unironically going to kill myself I have nothing to look forward to.

It's for boh positions since all of them are hispanic. I don't think it's a mcdonalds rule, just this particular mcdonalds by me. At least that's what the hispanic manager told me.

well it is a franchise so boss spic could make that a rule

you have her point at stuff on a handout meu.

Try fishing.

Get her number and give her the ol' in-out

you think you do but you don't

I wish I didn't, desu. I guess it's more of a need than anything.

The US military is always hiring.

They stopped accepting my calls when I told them I have medically managed asthma. I ran track and field four years in high school but it's impossible for an $800B/yr government to provide a daily pill worth $0.25

Do you have any qualifications?

Yes, Shlomo Shekelstein is always looking for golems to throw at the enemies of Israel.

I'd like to think so.

is it hard to find a job right now?
t. about to walk away from mine

What would they be nigger

Why, so you can be miserable in slavery? Just take the debtmaxx pill, the world is ending anyway.

>tfw keep getting bombarded by recruiters on linked in
>contacted by 2 Amazon recruiters and a Google recruiter within the past week
>not interested
Want me to send them your way senpai?

computer sci degree, full stack experience. My mom died right when I finished college and haven't given a shit about work for the past four years. Just worked menial wageslave jobs, but now I want to put my degree to use.

>My mom died right when I finished college
Kek

You can apply anywhere that needs compsci shit
Your mom dying is not an excuse for spending 4 whole years doing jack shit but you can just lie about it

I just want to fucking take a gap year or something after working full time for 10 years I’m fucking sick of it. At least I have 100k in my 401k but holy god fucking god am I exhausted bros

Attached: 011FFEE0-A220-4382-8B15-104736BF1BAC.jpg (545x362, 29.57K)

everyone on here says learn to code and you'll be rich. you telling me that's a myth?

>I just want to fucking take a gap year or something after working full time for 10 years
then just do it, what's stopping you exactly? you have kids or something?

>Your mom dying is not an excuse for spending 4 whole years doing jack shit
that's fair, desu.