This will ve the first true blue chip crypto
Envirotards will add it to their ports cos muh pos
Business types will cite eea
Fast tracked fidelity etf
Same people who bought 5 shares of tsla will ape in

>shifting to proof of stake with 90% issuance reduction in 4 months
>staking yield potentially going to 10%+
>supply will eventually become deflationary
>multiple layer 2 solutions being rapidly developed to make transacting dirt cheap
I have 200+ ETH and still stacking every week. You're a fool if you can't picture ETH reaching $20k within the next few years.

Attached: CzqTofR.png (960x638, 563.88K)

Dead, did you say dead? I guess you haven't heard about XSN

Attached: 1644652905419.png (1056x937, 29.88K)

What price will matic be i sold my eth and went all in matic again

$10 is not out of the question if it emerges as the best and most dominant layer 2 solution.

I don't think crypto is dead, it's time to buy and holdled for a bull market. I am adding UBXT to my bag to trade on Upbots without an upfront fee and virtual credit when mjdprwaking trading on the platform

Whelp guess I'm buying more. I dca any and all biz fud. It's the clearest buy signal,indicator.

Not at all. I am bullish on ETH because the biggest and most used stablecoins are all ERC-20, and when ETH 2.0 arrives this year it will fix the gas fees issue and make it significantly cheaper to send ETH. This will increase adoption of ETH and basically btfo the competing altcoins.

Attached: 8937653781.jpg (500x332, 25.76K)

Let's hope. I fucking hate gas fees and it's creator needs to eat a burger

>ethereum is planning to move to a new POS system in the next year

Attached: maid-cat-boy.gif (372x640, 2.65M)

Doubters will get the rope.
By which I mean you will buy your own rope and hang yourself after ETH hits 100k+

based

HahahahahahHAHAHAHSHAHSHHAHAHAHAH THE DELUSION

>"HahahahahahHAHAHAHSHAHSHHAHAHAHAH THE DELUSION"
>5-10 years later

Attached: 1646867281236.jpg (192x180, 9.33K)

you can tell someone is new to crypto when they think this months 'eth killer' is the one, there's been 'eth killers' for multiple cycles now that crash and burn every time. go buy some ada like the rest of the chumps

Honest truth is vitalik knows there is a better way to make a DLT for SC than Eth but by the time he figured it out, he had to face the harsh reality that eth could not be rebuilt as it is a running train that cannot be stopped. Instead of starting over like he should have, he decided to salvage the project by trying to fix it but more and more it is being turned into Frankenstein. That is why many devs left the project and it's only matter of time before it implodes.

eth is not going anywhere, a lot of projects keep giving it more utility, now I use railgun for all my transactions on Ethereum for privacy.

I remember when Eth was under $20 and people on this board were posting a tremendous amount of FUD because ETH did a hard fork after the DAO hack. A lot of people were positive that ETH classic was the one true ETH, and current ETH would never see adoption because the fork meant it wasn't decentralized and was therefore worthless.
There have been more forks since then but most haven't even noticed.

i put most of my money into cro and i should've put it in something like eth. even with the dump eth still blatantly outperforms my king fucking shitcoin.