Any of you fags had sucess leverage trading?

Any of you fags had sucess leverage trading?

Like going from $1,000 to $100,000?

Attached: file.png (749x499, 514.09K)

Literally everyone on this board has done that

Yes.
Went 10x on SOL up to 250 and sold
Went 10x on shib during the pump but sold early.
8k to 47k
I did decent

Supossing it's real, how did you do it? Just getting lucky?

I've had success of losing everything

Imagine bet against the ((((bankman))))

i was one of the best traders last year. It is possible to do well but it is a zero sum gain and often times you are betting against the house (they take the opposite bet). The house will always have the edge

yeah I made a mil

i do, if you want to be successful you need to use very low leverage and be very, very careful

Dude I was late. I saw green candle so I went long

You need some kind of edge and keep in mind you're competing in a hyper predatory market. Believe it or not the best traders actually use very little leverage, they just do the right things at the right time.
Before 2021 I did a bit of arbitrage but that sauce dried up pretty quickly. I now focus on a form of altcoin news trading.

not yet, but I hope.

Tbh I only do 5x now and only 5% of funds per position.

How much leverage?

5x for comfy scalps, returns are around 5%-30% per day, it varies

I'm gambling but having no ideia on what I'm doing
Analysing candles really works?

Just yesterday I used 100$ of my mining rewards and turned it into 1000 lol, 20x long on XMR at 173, closed it at 205, then longed luna with 313$ at 93$ 15x and btc with 160$ 20x at 40200, still letting the luna and btc ride but have my stop loss well into profit, prolly gonna take it easy after I close these out though

Attached: 1634435543188.jpg (1280x960, 898.43K)

How did you knew LUNA was going up?

And how many gpus you have to mine?

This is how you do it, leverage trade with your mining gains into a 3090 or something along those lines and then do it all over again, once you start going above your limit for me it is around 5k you cannot trade efficiently and you are more prone to make a poor decision, because you are getting close to your goal and only need a few more trades.

I just watch the news like a hawk, anything that seems to be a catalyst I throw a long/short down. and only 2 unfortunately

Attached: 1646811673290.jpg (251x201, 9.36K)

My strategy is short everything that is on the "gainers" list on Binance, they are pump and dumps

But you need to enter on the right price, or you can get liquidated

Plus, they don't let you short every coin or I would had maked a lot on ALPINE

Some autists are able to do it. I just copy their trades while trying to learn my way.