That feeling of extreme regret 5 seconds after nutting in a disinterested hooker

>That feeling of extreme regret 5 seconds after nutting in a disinterested hooker

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Its the worst.

Fuck our sex drives.

Now that you've had some time to reflect; what would you have done differently?

> Not killing her then eating her corpse to get your money back and gains
Ngmi

Honestly, rather fuck a tinder fattie next time
At least she will be somewhat genuinely into me
Hookers just make you more depressed

kek, this made me crack up

that's why the best sex and satisfaction you will ever have is fucking your best friend's wife or gf, especially more than once, without him ever finding out and her keeping the secret

How do you guys afford hookers. It's like a 7/10 for $400/hr wtf

This feeling of regret is common? I banged a hooker in Amsterdam b/c too afraid to do it here in Burgerland and honestly it felt great. I was only bummed I wouldn't have the chance to bone her again

I make $7k a month on just passive income
It's been a long while since I fucked hookers, but I caved in today after 3 weeks of nofap

Attached: trumpbot.png (927x701, 503.75K)

Dine and dash

Two hookers

Really user? I’ve never been too interested in fucking hookers but always curious. Are there none that at least act interested? Are you bad in bed?

fuck, i know that feel exactly and it's one of the worst ones.

I made a million last year but the thought of paying $500/hr (+ tip and hotel) to fuck someone with a condom I wouldn't really jack off to if I saw online. The only ones that seem worthwhile are $800+/hr. Instead I bought a vive pro 2 and an auto stroker

are you nuts? how did you not coom instantly? i sure would

Some of the better ones are pretty good at acting interested, but you always know deep inside that they're just faking
Also, there is usually a lot of rules and discussions that make it feel more like a business transfer than genuine passion

It's fun and you will get a nut off, but I'd rather fuck my 6/10 ex and laugh together any day

Cumming is psychological, read sex god method and learn to control it

Retard why not get a big titty Goth sugar baby 800$ is beyond cuckery

I don’t know that feel
who cares if she is disinterested

I fucked and coomed inside a hot girl, what’s not to love

What else do you want, a hug?

will check thanks
but i think it's somewhat physical too, I'm uncut

I don't want to waste money until I have 5M. Still driving my shitty old civic too. I would have to upgrade my lifestyle to appeal to some sugarbaby slut.

What's the canon position for hooker mating? Missionary? Or is it weird to make eye contact?

>I'm uncut
Just say you are normal, saying you are uncut implies mutilation is the norm, don't cave in for the jews

I prefer doggy, or her riding
Missionary feels too intimate

>woman thread
300 incel replies in 30 mins

They call that the Devil's Laughter, m'boy. It's your spirit asking you why the fuck are you out doing this shit when you could be sleeping with your wife and creating strong male heirs.

Asian agencies cheaper

Real blackpill is that this feels exactly the same. The only comfy feeling is nutting in a girl you love especially when you both hope it will give you a child. Just the way we are programmed

You are doing it totally wrong. I talked with some friends at my place of worship, and we all had the same experience. You must find sluts/hookers that are outside your ethnic group, preferable someone that you both have intense desire for, but also hate. These women you will fuck hard and maybe even humiliate etc. After you come inside them, you will feel like a real man and that you somehow took revenge on her whole ethnic background. I find white girls kind of irresistable and we look whitish ourselves, so there is no problem to get girls for us as we have enough money and prestige. Not sure about you, though, as it all boils down to your status and ethnic background.

after I make it

can I make my hooker love me bros???

I’m literally talking to a hooker right now. Idk though she’s black but she will eat ass and is a hot skinny little 21yo.

Typical black girl though, no car, real pushy.

I’m probably gonna have her come over and fuck her throat till she pukes, make her eat my dirty asshole then stick it in her bubble butt, back in her mouth to finish the. piss on her when I’m done. Really get my 340$ worth and degrading these young whores gets me off.

The white ones are more flaky and less desperate, charge twice as much.

If youre going to fuck hookers I would rsther stsrt becoming a reg at local good strip club. develop a relationship with.the strippers u like. theyll see u r a nice guy and have money. Eventually youll.be balls deep in her twat and itll feel more 'personal'.

Lol in my country there is a genre of music that as a whole is about cuck shit and falling in love with hookers

Holy kek we have Arab royalty in the house

kek

>I find white girls kind of irresistable
This screams london

Arabs are known for paying eastern European hookers to eat their shit, literally

i snort lines off cambodian tranny asscrack. top-tier. they look like women.

probably doggy
but i like cowgirl, while grabbing her boobs, looking at her hot face and body while my dick is deep inside her

getting hard just thinking about it again