Ww3 is happening isn't it

Ww3 is happening isn't it

Attached: 1623710594527.png (818x750, 489.61K)

I think it will if Putin /doesn't/ take Ukraine. He'll blame his failure on America and Europe, maybe do something stupid, meanwhile China will take Taiwan.

If Putin does take Ukraine, we're legit better off because he'll feel like he won/save face. But then there is still the economic war...

no. stop reading the news and stop reading social media

>no
I bet it pisses putin off people don't believe he'll start ww3. Tbh there is a non-trivial chance it will happen. Remember the copers who said he won't invade?

no. since you're midwit let me help you:
now: biden eo + ww3 cancelled = bull relief rally
soon: new covid strain announced ba2 = final bearish push.
I am small long now, will sell in a day or so, and wait for the covid announcement in about 4 days. the bear rally will be on the exact same dates as in 2020 and for covid again, same reason.

tldr enjoy it while it lasts but be ready to buy the final dip it will be glorious. this is when normies realize covid really will wipe out 80% of humanity. the new strain is finally lethal and contagious.

There was a post on infinty chan about this back in 2015. It was outlining certain things that already happened since 2008. and up until 2020.
One of the scarier things is that everything is playing out how it was predicted.

Attached: 1521663910826.jpg (1920x1280, 622.09K)

Here's hoping!

No America is just going to experience the worst economic depression in history.

No, but almost a decade of fighting became news because covid is over.

Attached: 927CE5DB-25C2-4923-B6A2-5411DAC924C7.jpg (823x1024, 65.43K)

why? because putin is allegedly insane?
the russian oligarchs like their life in luxury, they are loyal to money, not to putin. so at the point he is actually gonna push red buttons even they will forget their cowardice.

they have been experiencing it since two~ years ago

This. The media is run by fear-mongering jews.

For some reason I'm pretty certain that WW3 won't happen. It is just my gut feeling, but of course I could be wrong.
However I don't think there will be a nuclear war. For once I don't think anyone is stupid enough to launch the first nuke, and even if they did, ayys would intervene to stop us from nuking the planet.

>happening
Nothing ever happens.

i hope china takes russia just to get it over with. a new bipolar world order will emerge with a good economic and military balance which will benefit everyone.

Fullfillment of Biblical prophecy is taking place right now.

The west has no countermeasures for hypersonic missiles. All they can do is sanctions and sit on their hands.

This. So much this.

Only after I have sex

What the fuck is ba2?

What the fuck have they been doing all these years?

the real covid