Help. What the fuck do people eat ? This is all I can think of that isn’t expensive

Help. What the fuck do people eat ? This is all I can think of that isn’t expensive

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.09M)

beans&rice for poormax eating banaans aer pretty cheap too

rice, beans, ramen, eggs, yogurt

peanut butter is high in calories and pretty cheap

None of that's food, it's all poison

Try:
- Potatoes or rice
- Peas
- Beans
- Kale
- Cauliflower
- Broccoli
- etc

Stay away from processed crap if you like to be strong and feel good in your head

Fruit veggie rice beans top round whole chicken potatoes

No source of protein

Hence I said 'etcetera', I guess the point was clear to buy actual food.

Lentils are cheap, tasty and an excellent source of protein, great for soup. Of course meat is a good source of protein, but quality meat is a lot more expensive, and cheap meat is fucked and full with hormones and other crap (and often even filled with water to make it heavier).

bitch ass acting like you need protein to move your mouse around. wtf you think elephants eat

beans have protein

Fish, chicken, vegetables, legumes and milk and butter and olive oil for easy calorie bump ups in meals.

Make a huge pot of veggie/chicken soup for the week and eat fish/veg throughout the week. Whey protein to supplement if you're working out.

My grocery bill costs ~£20/$26 a week, buy whey protein every 3/4 months. Make all your food yourself, no processed shit and it's easy to budget and eat healthy.

Attached: 1646551800091.jpg (750x920, 413.76K)

>no source of protein

post body to prove you actually needa decent amount of it skeletor

Basically picrel + my Nietzschean virtue system of mutable beliefs on topics such a veggies and seeds.
Grass-fed is king, though.

Attached: F22D3CCC-777E-4E74-869D-166D915D7EBF.png (478x357, 124.43K)

Learn to cook Mexican, make your own flour tortillas from scratch and make tacos.

- Refried beans
- Eggs
- Cheap cuts of meat
- Rice
- Cheese
- Flour
- Cooking oil
- Tomatoes
- Onions
- Hot peppers
- Cabbage
- Tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar and spices for homemade taco sauce

>he eats
Put down the fork fatty.

just eat steak, rice, and veggies. For sugar just eat fruit sparingly but NO CORN SYRUP OR SEED OILS. Also try intermittent fasting then eating a big juicy steak makes you feel like a fucking chad ooga booga caveman

Based, apart from the calcium, you don't need much of it, and you get enough from other sources.
The calcium myth was brought into the world because they had massive over-production of milk, so they started a campaign.

Milk is for calves, not for humans.

I'd say a keto-style diet is the best if you don't live an active lifestyle. You can eat until you're full and not get fat.

why no vitamins

What a fucking white trash shopping list.
Buy beef, eggs, vegs and dairy.

>Milk is for calves, not for humans.
Intolerance cope

That's literally all I do and I'm not even mexican. its cheap as fuck and tastes good. All that trailer trash food is horrible for you.

Rice, beef, cheese, milk, eggs, veg, beans.
No pastas.

Elephants have a much more robust digestive system that is capable of extracting much more nutrients out of plant matter then humans are
The “protein” in beans is not true protein, legumes have low bioavailability and are trash and do not have the necessary amino acids for proper protein synthesis. Just because the nutritional label says “protein” doesn’t mean it is of a good quality, the same as it saying that honey has lots of sugar completely missing the point that the sugar in honey is of a different quality and able to be metabolized. Retards like you can’t understand such things like this and just listen to the TV nutritionists

If you must eat the beans then ferment them, fermentation is the best way to increase bioavailability of beans and also vegetables.

>bubba burgers
>frozen pizza
>french fries (no doubt frozen)
>chips
>mac n cheese (no doubt from a box)

kudos for using real sausage on your hot dogs but goddamn dude stop eating this processed shit. The bubba burgers are particularly heinous ground beef ain't that cheap.

Ground beef isn't that expensive, I mean.

Also where are the veggies? Eggs? Lean protein? Get your shit together user.

Jesus Christ. Eat a fucking vegetable dickhead.

Uhm pasta, meat, cheeses, vegetables and fruits. I drink only still water and occasionally beer. I can't tell you what specifically I buy because it depends on the season.

>Milk is for calves, not for humans
Keep your propaganda to yourself, subhuman grain eater