Crypto is fucked

Nice knowing you fags.
twitter.com/nytimes/status/1501537058539585543

Attached: executive crypto order.png (773x764, 625.48K)

oh no, institutions will buy my bags now, guess im fucked

>come up with a plan
>come up
>plan
I’m going long.

They won't while the US is "coming up with a plan to regulate"

>maybe
>soon

Old news faggot. Get back to work

They are just looking into doing something. Don't panic, guys.

bruh regulations are extremely good for pumping my bags

It's priced in.

Attached: 1646660619799.png (826x826, 551.01K)

another big fat nothing burger

Its going to be a scam
>We going to make a USDcrypto
>day before launch
>Pelosi, Hunter biden etc get allocation of millions of coins each before public gets them
>day of launch price skyrockets on hype
>they sell
EZ GG

Attached: pete.jpg (300x168, 4.99K)

(OP)
This is the government equivalent of "You need to wait 2 weeks until we can come up with a plan that says we're thinking about doing something in 2 more weeks"

Shoot him in the fucking head already Jesus fucking Christ

this guy is a paid fudder. There is a group of them that post on Any Forums

They will ban defi. You will not be able to move funds off an exchange unless it is to cash out. If you want to send crypto/money then you can only do so with other approved centralized exchanges.

All exchanges will have a new system that keeps track of all your trades and automatically calculates your profits/losses and what you owe in taxes and deducts the taxes from your funds after each trade.

how would that happen. you're going to stop me from using pancakeswap or uniswap?

cute these people that no longer represent me or america think they will tell me what I can or cant do with my crypto money in america. thats adoreable.

>no one of intelligence buys it
>they rug the morons
Whos gonna vote for them when they piss of the idiots

if they do something like that. i would wish for them to reduce taxes on people with less than $800k net worth.

I'm not selling anyway so ok

>I'm not selling anyway so ok

Attached: 1615387825615.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

>NOOOO YOU CANT DESTABILIZE TRADITIONAL FINANCE!
>YOU JUST CANT OK!
>IT SHOULDNT NEED TO ADAPT OR IMPROVE!

Attached: 1633355051283.png (1080x1020, 475.34K)

I hope they make anyone making over 100k a year a 90% supertax.
Not even kidding fuck you rich faggots you deserve nothing you greedy cucks.

rich people already dont pay how much taxes they ought to owe do you seriously think increasing percentages would make any difference?
tax is something to beat the middle class with it no longer serves any other purpose

we never asked for permission and the world doesn't care what politicians have to say. If it isn't more apparent than ever, they are all completely out of touch, worthless and need to go away or they'll be made too. The world is done with wars and people making rules to destroy the mass populace and prop up their friends. Come at me, President Fucking Joe.

I can remain stupid longer than the US Governmant can remain solvent

Yup it's simple cut off any foreign lending or tax shelters and punish prison time up to life/death for tax evasion simple as.

>anything over 100k goes to the government
>He thinks ANY of that will be used for his own benefit
imagine being this naive.

I don't give a shit I hope it goes to niggers and muslims the point is you faggots were greedy for too long now I hope they make the system communist and implement english style supertaxes.
You guys deserve every fucking bit of the hell you will soon endure.

lol.. why are you even here?

>just totally isolate yourself from international markets!
yes governments would totally do this its so obvious i cant believe nobody thought of it before
to say nothing of perverse incentives

It's over

Attached: F.jpg (1170x1392, 431K)

> how dare anyone want to put their kids through college
Actually I support your rule, as long as it only applies to people who are not parents. You don’t need any money, I agree with that.

>funding a commission to do research and see if it's worth investigating

Am I not allowed to post here?
The same gatekeeping you faggots did hopefully gets returned right back onto you faggots lol no idea what's coming do you....