ICP vs. AVAX

Dominic called the turkroach out on his bullshit. When will AVAX virgins stop copying our superior tech?

Attached: DAB98570-8194-4AE7-893D-84A10FCE6D22.jpg (1170x1740, 542.83K)

>sells ICP to his friends for 3 cents
>sells ICP to retards(You) for 450 dollars
>the price is being depressed
No, Dominic is just cashing out

based DOM exposing the roaches

>AVAX virgins
I've been in this game since 2013 and the AVAX community is by far the most cringe community I've ever come across. Everyting about their way of shilling is just fucking cringe. The way they are trying to copy Chainlink memes, the way they are annoying everyone with their gay red triangle on Twitter etc.. Turk niggers

The only thing depressed is you because you are born as a roach.

I keep telling these AVAX fags that the majority of avalanche is forked, stolen tech- the shit is garbage

LMAO quality bantz.
My sides: now gone

Out of necessity I find myself using the avalanche chain the most. Had to hop on it from polygon, optimism, ethereum, but I also tried fantom it's alright.
I may be using the terra chain along with cro osmosis cosmos chains. But maybe also metis, or fuse.

One time I saw a Liquity frontend that ran on ICP for full decentralization. Seemed legit but I don't see any of their chains or subnets or anything like that?

this is the content I want to see from Dfinity.
Dom coming out with quality bants is humorous to me.

He should just embrace his autism and tell every project how fucked up they are- he’s literally the technological leader in the space- it would be funny to see him getting into maximum tech autism discussions with Turk-roach, Charles, the algorand professor.

Our guy mate

You bought at $450 thats why you ICP brings PTSD to newfags like you.
Some bought under $20 when Moonman shilled it in 2020.
Most bought between $50-$14.88 when Moonman came back.
In a few years it won't even matter. There is no second best.

> In a few years
You niggers keep saying this, but time is running out faster than that.

the absolute state of icp retards holy fuck they have to banter fucking turkish kebab eaters just to get some attention

Attached: 19655203698.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

>ICP vs. AXAX
scams
next
>Verification not required.

>Nooooooo you can't do subnets becuase you can't..we had a good idea too honest......
Lol this is what seethe looks like avax is so good every cringe project claims they stole it all from them.

>Steals your code
They don't call him el33haxxor for nothing ....

Icp is the future, no banter needed faggot. It’s just funny the Turk roach is being called out by ‘our’ guy. Seethe more baggie

Summoning Verianon , I need your guidance

Attached: CC3C3426-AD96-4147-820A-5AFC0B26C4CA.jpg (247x160, 70.58K)

Faggot baggie married to his shitcoin project, many such cases. Turk roach called out for being a Turk roach, faggot baggie comes in to defend said Turk roach, why? Because faggot baggie.

Why is he scared to challenge Sam bankman’s droopy tits

trying to draw attention to ICP through AVAX seems pretty cringe-worthy.

Charles attacked him saying d Willy is a bad guy for poaching his employees.

Let’s get d Willy to fire back at Charles

Attached: 4A68E985-7172-4993-A50E-2622B8F3089E.gif (250x250, 64.65K)