What's the deal with this guy?

His TA is unironically correct more often than Ben Cowen's.
Does he just clickbait to lure normies? What if he just wants us to make it by any means so he resorts to soi face?

Attached: 1646829490161.jpg (640x883, 280.25K)

Maybe he likes to suck cocks.

kill yourself

pretty sure he has someone to do the TA for him, and its not great cowen is just worse

He already made millions off bitcoin. I swear he is just on coke and doesn't really care. He knows normies will click the video. It's not hard to be "right" with btc chart if that's all you study and copy other people's predictions.

Although I haven't watched more than 10 seconds of his video so I might be completely misjudged him.

Attached: 1644338216402.jpg (1280x720, 1.28M)

There is something up with him.There was one time when I was still half asleep I saw his hype face and he started doing ape shit,and then there were lot of people copying his ape movements and as they did so most of them fell off the high rise building

Attached: cryptoyoutube.jpg (1663x1170, 1.43M)

Is he saying bitcoin is going to $320k or something? I think that's what five k now would need btc to get to to be a millionaire. That's like a decade away or something though at this rate.

>soi face
I think that's extreme constipation face

he is saying btc to 58k in days
so yeah pretty far out there, woul require massive institutional fuckery as there aren't enough shorts to liquidate to make such a move

Nah dude is just from Sweden or Switzerland or wherever the fuckand this is how he is. He's the only dude I follow that's constantly posting about hid lavish life and I coild give 2 shits. Seems like a genuine person who preaches taking care of yourself more then anything

Do they suck cock on daily basic? Who normalize this open mouth anyway?

>there aren't enough shorts to liquidate
leverage ratio is literally at ATH and it's not because of longs

lmfaoo overr the top cringe sells, fucking hilarious, i would do this desu easy money

Today! for the bitcoin price! And yes...
Smash up the likes to a new all time high
Laughing at me
They were spitting in my face

And as always guys, as always...
Buy buy.

data begs to differ: longs are modestly rising but shorts are about as low as ever
in order to spark another leveraged retard spike we need at least the levels of short liquidations seen in last summer and we are nowhere near that

Attached: btc longs vs shorts.jpg (3532x518, 171.49K)

one of the most repulsive images I've seen on this board in a while

So we just need to convince bobos through their superiority complex to be retards?

Attached: 1646599959630.png (657x527, 34.77K)

cowen's issue is he does adapt enough. he sticks to his plan of moving averages and cycle theories. he has only started considering market manipulation and has no idea how to apply any psychological theories like elliott waves. he think claims to not be deterministic but then assumes the price moves based on some predetermined mathematical model, when it doesnt. he has completely disconnected himself from the actual market participants like the people that actually buy and sell are just data anomalies to be rejected and filtered out like outler data points.

if i could describe how a normie thinks it would be ben cowen. ignoring instinct and trusting some popular science, reinforcing his beliefs when it goes right and ignoring fact even if it slaps him in the face multipe times. he is in complete disarray at the moment because he was so sure it couldnt go through 40k that he didnt sell 60k and is now completely revaluating his life even though other theories that rely on market psychology explain what is happening with complete clarity.

i honestly think he will come out of this as a new person and his channel will be much better.

Attached: 1619126105314.jpg (700x688, 110.62K)

yes but i doubt you can do that here
remember there are very few actual shorters on biz, those guys that shorted in summer were the big boys

>explain what is happening with complete clarity.
do by all means share user
i don't think cowen is the only one whos plan got rekt by the price action of the last year

Cowen deserves prison

we don't hate on these people enough

>how a normie thinks it would be ben cowen
That's not how normie thinks,in fact they don't think very much and just follow what the twitterfags or they favorite influencer on tiktok or youtube says.