Why WEB3 ... ?

Web3 has become a proxy for new economic ideas on how the Internet should be architected, and how individuals should share in this value creation...

You freaks agree with me on this ?

Attached: 22.jpg (800x476, 51.68K)

Not another one with web3 issues

Can someone explain to me what is web3. Seems the whole world has left me behind.

The Web3 ecosystem currently provides a broad ecosystem of new methods for creators and communities to earn.
Ranging from stablecoins to collateralized lending and borrowing protocols, to NFTs and games.
I would say that we need web3, specialy to get away from idiots like Bill Gates, Zuckerberg and other psychopaths

Attached: MW-GD647_skynet_20180213113524_ZH.jpg (890x501, 159.6K)

Has anyone seen web3? I can’t find it

Looks like someone has fallen asleep behind the wheel

KEK

..but when web3 is mainly accessible to crypto geeks, how will normies get onboard, shit needs hard adoption to gain grounds

Attached: 1637954984224s.jpg (225x225, 6.68K)

Some folks are worried Mark Zuckerberg and his company Meta might have ulterior motives in the metaverse and web3

I wouldn't agree there, but

Just like any first time, it's a bit tricky, but soon you'll know how to get along .
You can acess any website from web3 dapps, so all you need it

the right app lol

Web3 is still work-in-progress but it has everyone, up to Jack Dorsey excited

Top kek....Looks like pajeet is lost.

This is what I feel about Zuckerberg...(look at the pic)

And people don't even know the meaning behind Meta - if we dig a bit deeper, Meta is like purgatory

And y'all can't wait to get in it

Attached: 4d285ea442494b32f98353a4913a80002a98fa110694cb1bac4fa8f8369b0c52_1.jpg (800x620, 59.93K)

just another gimmick to steal your money, dont fall for it

maybe a sleepy asian :) no need to get pajeety with no proof lol

>You freaks agree with me on this ?
I always disagree with biz, but this time i agree, web3 is the future, where users become owners

I've seen many
many
Many good project

But many will fall, so keep up with the ones that deliver from theory to real life application.

Attached: prenos (22).jpg (665x374, 44.36K)

Web 3 is an upgrade to web2....wtf is wrong with you all.

Web3 can present opportunities around the decentralization of finance, which could open new markets, just as NFTs have done

eh, it was pretty much the same with web2.0. Nobody really knew and even the smartest head could only point at renaming guestbooks into comment section and the liberal use of glossy buttons.

Attached: web20isjews.png (981x1007, 569.06K)

Check your mum's bedroom, you would find web3 there.

KEK

Can a person run a node on a non-web3 project ?

or are node runners only for decentralized projects ?

Attached: Mr._Slave.jpg (774x576, 32.56K)

can we forget about Mark for one nano sec and actually consider how web3 can be another wave for defi adoption.. personally i feel we can do more than just hype and social media impressions

Attached: 1646413197742s.jpg (125x125, 2.36K)

I would say that ppl don't belive in it since they didn't research on it or used it...

or they don't know they've used it - which I would say is more of a case kek

Attached: prenos (7).jpg (530x492, 35.82K)

Web3 is still nascent.
That is why they cover the new types of Layer 2 networks,
built to offload execution of programmable smart contracts from the Ethereum base layer to improve speed and reduce transaction costs.
Web3 is bringing new, and improved things to the table - and helping ETH at the same time

I think the OP post triggered a group of schizoid bots

Marketing term used by every jeet under the sun to steal your coins ser.

web 3 is literally the future of internet and economics i mean bitdao alone is holding more that $2 billion to invest in web3, and thats damn huge

nodes can be run for non-web3 projects by bots but peer to peer nodes are becoming a thing as well, for instance on SYLO network where users can run incentivised nodes

Attached: sylo2.png (512x512, 221.33K)

Close the fucking tab and strop showing your ignorance here. It is a ponzi scheme they use to simply expand their own tightly controlled assets.

kek

I see someone doesn't know the definition of ponzi and is creating FUD

SHAME on you
SHAME ( and i bet you hodl ada in bag, that's why you mad)

DOT and LINK are my top web3 projects

Why not user, node running is possible in Web3 projects, for instance Sylo a Web3 project is confidently building that up

Sylo Nodes help Sylo users connect, chat, call, and use dApps in a truly private, fully decentralised way which has always been the core aim from inception.

LINK is a shitty project now. Take off all your money that investment.

>Nobody cares about web3 adoption, i care for the money.

Give me a break fag, fucking take a look at ANKR, those peeps are running multiple nodes

KSM, DOT, are also web3 projects