Gas is 5 dollars now

Gas is 5 dollars now...
How can average people survive when wage is like 9 dollars an hour?

Attached: 1646684491085.webm (484x860, 2.89M)

thesis, meet antithesis

Had a gf like that once, Was always concerned she going to be raped/ stolen from me. Costs you a fortune too keep up appearances. The sex is incredible but after awhile you get sick of her shit and she leaves you for chad.

>spent $80/month on gas
>now I spend $110/month on gas
>my rent is $1500
who cares, maybe stop driving a semi truck 80 miles to work

btw pic related is at a cafe in a place where people can walk, maybe Americans should try building cities that work for people rather than ubers and taxis

Whos the man?

t. Insecure manlet

She left you because you had zero confidence. If you're worried your gf will be "stolen" from you, you aren't the man in the relationship.

You seem to think the price will stop going up. Kek

>was always concerned she going to be raped/ stolen from me
solution: stop watching so much tv

dont forget the price of gas going up pushes the price of everything else up

>average
>minimum wage
Umm, user...

synthesis: don't drive to work. Take ze bus zu work.

checked. Start with tires, Michelin in Europe is already announcing plant shutdowns.

gas prices have to be factored into delivery of raw materials to and from factories, goods to supermarkets/ shops, home deliveries etc. if this is sustained even the cost of getting a pizza delivered will jump

I don't care though. Unless gas is $50/gallon it will remain an insignificant increase

This shit has already been happening. Ground beef at my local supermarket has gone from $4.49/lb to $7/lb if you buy a single pound. Normies are fucked.

>Ground beef at my local supermarket has gone from $4.49/lb to $7/lb if you buy a single pound.
that was due to inflation, this is due to actual cost of production going up

>cities that work for people
that is any city without niggers and beaners.

Yeah we are fucked. I’m trying to raise a family of four on a single wagie salary and I am getting fucked here

>he fell for the offspring meme
sorry user... its over

Nah having kids is the greatest joy of my life.

who do losers have the urge to larp about the normiest shit ever in this place? lmao

i know bro i'm just joking
wouldn't want to have kids right now though, what with this fucked economy and govt trying to inject them with poison