Why do HODLers get happy with pumps?

You guys never take profit, so why do you care if bitcoin pumps 5% ? It will just drop down 7% the following week, and you didn’t take any profit

So why do you care about daily/weekly pumps and dumps?

A real HODLer wouldn’t even be looking at the price, they’d just be waiting a few years

As a HODLer you shouldn’t even begin posting green wojaks until it’s been 3 years and you’re up 1500%

If you’re getting happy about 15% pumps (and not taking profit) and then watching that 15% to back down to where it was, you’re a fucking idiot and you should be swing trading if you’re gona be staring at charts everyday

Attached: 6002D3FE-18BF-45DB-8A66-7A6EC334A517.jpg (897x875, 138.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

janrognzls.medium.com/the-unholy-grails-of-crypto-trading-747267a5d94e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

true

They're addicted to the dopamine rush of seeing the number go up. Pretty pathetic.

like omg give this guy some moons like wtf sussin

True bro

we sell at price targets or goals
must of are holding until we can afford a house or a specific lifestyle
day trading is a meme anyways

>day-trading is a meme

Keep telling yourself that while i make money in the bear market down trend

Attached: 91143CDD-9F25-4FBE-A556-78437370622C.jpg (232x228, 15.78K)

every bobo a year after they cash out
you guys need to learn to delay gratification

any good resources sir? everything Ive looked up has been a joke

most of you lose money
but keep working your ass off to be a chart monkey
i make more from liquidity providing and flipping shitcoins than most day traders
you don't impress me
i've seen too many of you fags lose everything you have on a cold streak

>any good resources
he's larping

I never sell for a loss

Day-trading Bitcoin is a win/win scenario

Good trade = More fiat
Bad trade = Hodl bitcoin till it becomes a good trade

You actually can’t lose unless Bitcoin goes to $0

Shorts and longs trigger tax, no?
This is why I just hodl.

Buy low sell high, hodl the bitcoin of you get caught in a bad trade. That’s it.

I don’t use leverage so I can’t get liquidated

If you cash out 10 million of HODL’d gains in 10 years time you’re still to a pay like 30-50% or that on taxes in most places, and for places where 1+ year holds are tax free, don’t be so that they will be tax free in 10 years, that’s being very ignorant if you assume tax rules won’t change

this

holders are fucking retarded, i fell for the meme in 2017, but this time i made 3x by not holding anything long term, still babygains but i didnt hold grt like a retard from $2 to 30cents

I dunno, I don't short but I get a little uncomfortable when it pumps. I was late to the party and very aware of that. I still wanted to be in crypto, so I decided to just DCA for a few years and learn the market and stuff. Still, the coins I want never seem like they are at a price where I'm getting a great deal. I don't understand how to make a little money swing trading, it seems like 99% of the time it's just crabbing 3-5%, so after network and trading fees, you're not really making much at all. I just want everything to absolutely crash and bottom to where nobody thinks it'll recover and I'll still be buying in. It seems like maybe everyone has the same idea though so it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Stop using exchanges with high fees

>any good resources sir? everything Ive looked up has been a joke
see he doesn't have any resources because most of these traders are larpers
it's not that easy and becomes boring fast

if you want to learn go to babypips free school
check out the chart guys on youtube

Muh sources ahhahahahhahah

I am not LARPing you sped cunt

I told him exactly what strategy I use

I'm happy when it goes up because I want it to go up and stay up and the more often it goes up the less it'll go down. I was happy when it got up above $2,000. Now I'm happy it's staying above $35,000. I'd be happier if it stayed above 50k. I'd be delirious if it stayed above 100k. But even if it gets to 100k I have no reason to sell any of it right now because I have no other investments I think will do better. If it reached a million dollars a coin and I had a great deal on buying some land for a million dollars I would undoubtedly cash out a million dollars of BTC to buy that great piece of land. But until such an opportunity comes up I'm not going to sell.

But I also like seeing Bobos hurt although I think most all of the Bobos here are LARPing. Especially the ones that come on and say "Oh boo hoo. I lost all my money.". Those are definitely LARPers. Real Bobos would never come online and say that they lost money.

here u go
janrognzls.medium.com/the-unholy-grails-of-crypto-trading-747267a5d94e

also look up "insilico bunker"

good luck faggot

Yep. So you answered your own question. Holders don’t check price or if we do we don’t care. I literally like when my holdings dump at the prospect of possibly buying more which I do
Rri es do and then hold. Some might call that bear behavior but I don’t call myself a bear as I’m bullish big time long term, been in for 5 years and would be in profit barring the end of the world. Bears are r8 cunts.

Actually it’s regarded to try to guess at unknown variables. The rules of the game change, you adapt. Well… maybe YOU don’t.

Attached: 53B599ED-C650-4A0C-AD22-8AF88B68593A.jpg (1600x2263, 809.82K)