NFT General

Completely decoupled from Bitcoin edition

What’s worth lookin into frens?

Attached: 1646342565338s.jpg (250x250, 10.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.dropp.gg/whitepaper-1.01/1.-introduction.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a butthole maybe

fuck, i wish that were me

>Completely decoupled from Bitcoin edition
ngmi op, btc is always the best investment

not at all... sadly.

Fucking faggot damn

i'm a bottom guy, what can i say?

>cant literally trade it
>not used
>dumps everyday
yeah btcgod sure

You should look on metaverse stuff, you can be whoever you want there.

Attached: 1615320783482.png (866x983, 333.08K)

How a loser looks like:

you forgot the pic user

this sounds like something a shady hoe would ask me on the streets of a far away dystopian city,
Im all ears, girl.

Attached: 1601394049430s.jpg (1180x841, 98.87K)

that's the dream (the girlfriend, not the panic sell)

no i didnt, the loser is literally you

I panic sold at $60k

now all fags wants to be part of the fucking metaverse, invest in real shit dude

Well, I'm going with Dropp. Asides the project, they're working with NFTs and some risky ideas like the geo mint and the Dropp lands. If you're looking for the BR2049 experience, definitely that's a nice alternative.

KEK
you're roasted u fucking nerd lmao

>BR2049 experience
take a nap?

Attached: 1622079974368.png (512x512, 29.42K)

ouch, fair enough

whitepaper and tiker, now

it is a project for people with money
>lands
>geomining
>exclusive nfts
if you want to make money with dropp you have to be willing to invest and i'm a fucking poor

I really like this thread

fuck you, that movie has way more budget and sense than your life lol

women are a waste of time, masturbation is all that a complete and happy man needs

I follow them on tw, I was also seeing their whitepaper and there are many people who follow the project, if you invest in a couple of lands and get nfts from brands, it's a gold mine
or at least that's my fucking opinion, I wish I had the money btw, I spend on cheapies

How do I get a big titty mommy gf to hold me like this while humiliating me in public but my wee wee is hard and poking into her tummy so I don't care?

WHY THE FUCK DUDE HOLY SHIT
that wouldnt happen if you actually had a based portfolio, fool

That doesn't make any sense but we're on Any Forums. It's not like many things here make sense

>whitepaper
google it you nigger lazy bitch
>tiker
literally the name of the brand KEK

at least you sold early, there are people who lose a lot of zeros in their investments

I will never understand why cryptotards are all such a masochistic fucks

docs.dropp.gg/whitepaper-1.01/1.-introduction.

I don't know if it's a money factory, but at least their project uses nfts and the metaverse concept in a useful way
companies today do not know what to invent to be part of that "metaverse" that is talked about so much

It's a scam
You will lose your money, and you will deserve it

Pokemon in real life, if pokemon were nfts. I wonder if there will be shiny nfts.
Likewise, wanting to make 3D designs and being able to do anything in the lands is attractive.

>He doesn't know that a grown man suckling breast milk and fucking at the same time can go for hours of dozens of orgasms as the fluids are cycled.
user, I...

>imagine investing in something just because you read about it in Any Forums
the real faggot

Just when I think they can't be any more idiots they come out with this kind of stupidity. The metaverse is still as linked to BTC as ever and will not cease to be for many more years, regardless of how good or not the projects added to the metaverse may be. Stop lying to yourself so stupidly and accept reality as it should be

Based