Why are you fags still holding a coin that is gonna get banned and has many other coins with the same idea?

Why are you fags still holding a coin that is gonna get banned and has many other coins with the same idea?

Attached: 328.png (200x200, 4.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B7sLnmlZ-kU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you really think they're going to get away with banning the internet?

What the fuck does that even mean

He's saying you'll always be able to send a crypto from address to address no matter what governments do. Unless they take down the whole fucking internet.

>get banned
Literally what does it mean apart from fact that it will be gone from few exchanges ?

Yeah I get it, P2P like old school. But there are other Privacy coins. So what use does holding Monero if you use it just to clean btc? BTC>XMR>BTC

What's the theory for it's value

what if, and bear with me here, I want to hold, use and pay with XMR, without ever thinking about BTC

Cpu based mining

Who would even accept it, hell NANO has a better chance at that than Monero

If you can buy black market shit with it currently. There always will be someone willing to accept it faggot.

why ? it is the soundest digital cash ever invented. So what?

I love the fact that financially it's outperforming bitcoin since the 0.0037 low

bitshit isn't even a currency, or a cryptocurrency, it's a piece of shit that can't do anything

Attached: that feeling when you time the bottom.jpg (1061x823, 125.84K)

So in this case you buy with it to someone so he can convert it to something he can actually use?

And if DEX bans it, go figure how easy it will be to convert it.

Use your brain faggot

Because Monero is everything Bitcoin was supposed to be. Any coin that can't survive being banned isn't truly permissionless and therefore not even worthy of consideration.

Attached: BasedMcAfee.png (1792x1296, 887.18K)

>DEX bans it
>…decentralized exchange
>…decentralized
>use your brain faggot

Attached: 499E81DC-D3A4-475C-AE9E-B7FDDCE91639.jpg (688x800, 39.82K)

Because we aren't scared glownigger.

banned from what

Attached: 1160609_full-matrix-revolution-quotes-if-it-is-our-time-the-matrix-revolutions-smith-neo-matrix-quotes.jpg (354x600, 26.25K)

youtu.be/B7sLnmlZ-kU

you don't have enough decred user.

Attached: DecredEnterprise.jpg (1280x1024, 218.71K)

because I understand that freedom is taken, not given.
Better question: Why are you fags waiting for bank/government permission in an asset created to escape their negligence in the first place?
You place greed over the potential for greatness. And for what, your measly stack is nothing compared to the Winklevoss' and Bankman-friedmans' of the world, now.
There is less XMR than bitcoin until 2040.
If you don't hold a few at this price you're either poor or have no understanding of asymmetric risk profiles (likely both, I guess)
>The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

No, not really, I sold it for 0xMonero

it's actually baffling. look at the situation from a game theory perspective:
monero is low because institutions are afraid to buy, right?
but us, the users, understand it is unmatched in its' usecase - even maxis advocate "using but not holding" when they concede. But that's the thing. It's exactly where BTC was in 2015. Everyone knew about it but people were afraid of it.
We could literally all buy XMR for bargain prices and just build an ecosystem around it that they can't ignore like we did with bitcoin, AGAIN.
the only losers are institutions and suds buying late. read that again. _literally all of us fucking win if we buy and hold xmr and encourage others to do the same_. All normal, freedom-loving people win. period.
but we froth at the mouth between monero maxis and bitcoin maxis and it just makes both parties look retarded.

So you're saying this one is the one that gets banned while other coins claim to be privacy coins? I couldn't imagine a more bullish scenario

Attached: 1619262916177.jpg (848x748, 360.41K)