What are you doing to prepare for this?

What are you doing to prepare for this?

Attached: FNPUyAEaQAASzQo.jpg (1740x629, 131.78K)

im buying more

buying real gold instead of digital nothing shitcoin

That will never happen.

uh oh. fuck

NOOOO IT CANT DO THAT NIGGER VENEZUELA USES BITCOIN AS CURRENCY DONT YOU FEEL BAD TAKING OTHER PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY FUCKING NIGGER

btcdown

Absolutely nothing. Whatever happens happens, at least that scenario would be entertaining. Anything but a slow depressing bleed.

>shid
heh

cope

this, bobos are delusional.

>delusional wagmi moonnigger
projection

Got my realtor on speed dial to sell my house as fast as possible, to buy as much BTC as I can

Do you guys think they will tolerate BTC in the future when all this great reset stuff comes? I've always thought they will ban most cryptos and implement their own CBDC's

Attached: 1639176307972.jpg (645x773, 48.69K)

Attached: 4E98A5E9-6725-4B7C-8357-F8500FCC461C.jpg (400x400, 54.15K)

of course they will ban shitcoin. and they will monitor the network that remains until it goes extinct. public immutable ledger is retarded.

DEBTMAXXING

Masturbating furiously

there's too much liquidity for this to ever happen

>denial

there is no where near enough liquidity to prevent this from happening.

If this happens I would get as big of a loan as possible to go all in
Sadly we won't get this chance anymore

Bottom will be around 26k imo, someone is trying very hard to defend ~38750 right now though.

The biggest flaw in thinking of crypto as truly decentralized has always been that we, the people, do not control the infrastructure on which the internet runs.
They're already running "simulations" of the cyber pandemic the same way they "simulated" a pandemic just before covid19