I'm russian, how I'm supposed to receive payments from you?

Please if possible no ukraine, I'm russian and past 7 days my small online business was completely demolished, I want to recover, but soon bank cards won't work with international payments. How am I supposed to receive payments from US and EU residents? Paypal doens't work also, payoneer? Crypto? Help me please T_T

Attached: Russian Forces 3 by Vitaly V. Kuzmin.jpg (2250x1266, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

keybase.io/
keybase5wmilwokqirssclfnsqrjdsi7jdir5wy7y7iu3tanwmtp6oid.onion
btcpayserver.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? Any Forumstards are saying that you have to create NWO with China now. Learn Mandarin, Chud.

Crypto

Dogecoin (ticker: DOGE) solves this problem

Well you are supposed to not receive any money from us Europeans

just overthrow your government what's the problem

thank you for advice! You have a point, crypto is an obvious choice, but I'd like yo have regular payment options if possible, as of now all I can think of is payoneer, but ever since the operation started, I didn't make a single sale. Ebay doesn't allow us to buy, but seemingly it still allows to sale. Not sure whether payoneer shadow banned us, they don't tell me anything...or just people in general don't want to buy from us.

Not obeying your government is a sin, unless it requires you to do something sinful, so far none of that was the case for me, so I'm obeying.

As far as I can tell it wasn't made illegal? Just to transfer money from russia to you.

>I'm russian, how I'm supposed to receive payments from you?

nice try FBI

Attached: glow_nigger.jpg (280x280, 15.44K)

Find the bank that deals with oil & gas sales then use them.

Mastercard and visa as well as american express will be turned off march 10th

Ain't no FBI, I swear, lol. I've been with you for years, just stopped visiting Any Forums after they posted a photo of a girl eating excrements

пepeключиcь нa миp, бpaтaн

Attached: 053D6F01-4728-4B31-8E3F-9C7EFE266D40.jpg (700x458, 53.16K)

To be honest, it looks like you're getting Great Resetted. A lot of small businesses got rekt in the West over the past 2 years. Now it seems like its your turn.

If I were you, I'd seriously look to liquidate any part of your biz that's exposed to foreign payments, and put whatever resources you have towards self-sufficiency. Get good with your rural friends. Get set up in the Dacha. It's clear - moving forward - that any private or government payment system has absolute control over your income and won't hesitate to cut you off in order to fulfil some virtue signaling meme.

try bitcoin! should work. probably even if they try to separate russia from the internet. we will see.

Email me at [email protected].
May be I can help.

Taк и чё ты ceбe кapтy c UnionPay нe зaвeдёшь? Oнa ж вpoдe вo мнoгих cтpaнaх paбoтaeт.

Use some crypto like XLM or XPR: fast, almost 0 fees and easy to use apps for send/receive moneys (and swap to stablecoins)

Is UnionPay available in the US and EU?

Sauce!

A их y нac yжe выпycкaют ? C бинaнcoм(Cингaпypoм) oнa paбoтaeт ?

You can use
keybase.io/ they have XLM payments integrated and are also available via Tor

keybase5wmilwokqirssclfnsqrjdsi7jdir5wy7y7iu3tanwmtp6oid.onion

You can also setup your own bitcoin payment server btcpayserver.org/

I can help setting up a few things if you really getting kicked out of the internet completely.

We, as a crypto community, open source enthusiasts and freedom fighters should unite and find a solution for that problem. Just saying...

Яб c paдocтью, нo paбoтaeт c мeждyнapoдными плaтeжaми? Oт peзидeнтoв CШA и EУ?

Well man, I tried to sell my products in russia, it didn't go well. What for you is pocket change, for average russian is a huge amount right now. If in any way I can access the foreign market again, I must try.

Computer coins user

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg (750x1000, 106.68K)

>C бинaнcoм(Cингaпypoм) oнa paбoтaeт ?
Чeкнyл, тaки paбoтaeт

Attached: 149702768_3731016960311892_8228872164502269726_n.jpg (427x400, 15.37K)