It’s too bad the strongnode network isn’t up yet...

It’s too bad the strongnode network isn’t up yet. The risk of it going down via cyber attack would be dimiished greatly since the attackers would have to contend with a global mesh rather than 15 or 16 AWS server farmer locations

Attached: 16029348549572.jpg (200x185, 6.97K)

so when is it going to be up?

yeah I don't why is being hyped

bro what the fuck are you talking about?

so you want it to be up so attackers can try to bring it down.... don't understand what's the point here

that's a weird reason to want that sne to be up

STRONGNODE? MORE LIKE STRONGMOCK

Attached: 1623617213421.png (1024x511, 212.83K)

are you 12?

when you grow a brain

Attached: 5ffacec89986b.r_d.302-169-0.jpg (1200x675, 69.35K)

no just to prove a point that it's pretty safe, since like a bunch of people claim how safe it'd be

but makes sense right? You don't want your hard earned monies to go to some random scammers now do you

>you expect alot

Ye but hackers are getting pretty fucking smart by the day, so i mean there's still risk if you come to see.

oh shut up

yes daddy

fuck them ,thousands of promises and they don't do shit

fucking gross what the fuck

imagine that they failed at this, keke, that'd be so sad

I always took sne as the christian currency, it does nothing, it consumes your resources, and it is the origin of nature

I don't but I don't want to be challenging or anything, don't want to be like "hey you want to try how safe I am? come hack me"

yeah, they will figured it out

Honestly i cannot wait for it to go up aaaaa Need new better passive income streams im running out of ideas

kek, best analogy

Attached: 121opipo.png (680x538, 52.63K)

>come hack me
come daddy come

you know that passive income is not going to be as much

I swear perverts are everywhere

Attached: 14-147677_stoned-pepe-pepe-the-frog-blunt-hd-png.png (860x780, 98.73K)

Hey at least we admit it, you sure call yourself a man of culture

they're gonna burn the world sooner or later

there is no escape, just accept it and move on ser. It's fun sometimes tho ngl

They are long projects, they will eventually end up fulfilling their promises unless they go bankrupt ofc

don't think that's a possibility