AVAX, SOL, LUNA

Which is the next MasterCard or Visa?

Attached: F085BE36-5DF4-4658-A1E4-F84D311CCBDF.jpg (250x231, 8.63K)

AMP

None of them.
Sol is a crash fest
Avax is a double spend gas hog
Luna is a chinkshit scam.

Is there an acceptable L1 in your opinion?

This. I'm surprised finance doesn't talk more about it.

Honestly those 3 are the best L1s if you exclude ethereum.

Luna as the stablecoin play (Huge potential but imo the riskiest among them because there's a single point of complete failure), Solana as the optimal hardware scaling chain and Avalanche as the best of all trades with their incredible design and strong consensus algo.

If i had to rate them: AVAX>LUNA>SOL

But you can't really go wrong with any of them, by "going wrong" i mean relative to the rest of the market, of course they can dump if BTC dump from here.

ICP

none. it will be an Ethereum L2

hmm yes, which one could it be....

Attached: 1241a.png (598x440, 333.78K)

avax dropped gas fees in nov, but the network is becoming to popular to keep up, i think security is the priority right now, so gas will drop after that.

none of those shitcoins

Elrond

LUNA because its tied to the largest decentralized Stable coin.

None. What are you looking for is ALGO. Algorand was literally built to be the future of finance. It solves the trilemma with elegant intrinsic solutions, which is not surprising considering the fact that it was designed by a genius.

literally Lightning Network

it 's still alive?

>Avax is a double spend gas hog
shit take fren, get better fud

SOL. I don't hold it, but I'm keeping an eye out for this. They do have the potential to become the next VISA.

Terra (LUNA) stablecoins are the best tech from what you're looking at. Research Chai payments app. The tl;dr is that Terra already is replacing mastercard and visa case in point Chai in Korea with millions of users transacting goods and services and savings.

>Luna is a chinkshit scam
This is the current state of LUNA FUD. No basis of argument, just empty seething.

>Luna is a chinkshit scam.
lol
let me guess, you're still bagholding some crabbing piece of shit and are mad I made a shitton by buying LUNA at $5

>Which is the next MasterCard or Visa?
none of the above
>COTI
superior tech

Attached: 740full-anastasia-bezrukova.jpg (740x1191, 100.69K)

None, they're all scams kek

Avalanche is literally going to announce the Mastercard subnet at the conference in 2 weeks