I'm hiring devs, 175k in yearly salary

I'm hiring devs, 175k in yearly salary.

>Solve this
How should the AMM bot handle uniswap v3 and nft's?
If y'all want PulseChain.com to launch faster, go ahead and put your well thought out, actionable answers in there. uniV2 is easy, 1M x the PRC20 price. But v3 and nft not so easy. So bid proportional to bid liquidity?

Post your answer here or dm me on TG @RichardHeart

Attached: Download.jpg (224x225, 5.28K)

Just KYS you fat shit eating worm faggot. And take your entire family with you. The amount of people you've scammed and continue to scam will catch up to you one day. Piece of shit.

Please do the snapshot already ETH fees are raping my laddered stakes.

holy fucking cringe, fuck off richard, only an npc would work for you.

just launch it without the dex already

Pls when PLS pls?

When are you getting gynecomastia?

the answer is curve
if you have lower gas than it's not an issue to swap via the factory (v2) which is the AMM for variable price assets

Defi is dead

how do i know you will actually pay me and not rug ?

Lmao this thread is gonna be a shitshow

brute force v3 liquidity out into pulsex, and buy all nfts for eth price since the supply is diluted anyway

then dump all nfts into a virtual incinerator for your pleasure, my master.

>How should the AMM bot handle uniswap v3 and nft's?
Just bridge the nft's dude lmao

i think he means when they get copied, should they stay on market or be left to sit for miniscule diluted price. if this is really Richard after all...

>miniscule
minuscule*

biz doesn't have any people actively developing in this space. If you start a thread asking hard technical questions about how the magic internet money works you're just gonna get "DYOR" type answers.

Richard, I know you are high IQ but you are still susceptible to demoralization. Do not be swayed but the faggot retarda here. Keep being based and doing what you do. If I could suck your dick digitally through this screen, I would.

i don't see what the big deal is just leave it as-is? The market will take care of the rest. Everyone's gonna instadump all their PRC20s anyway.

Give the diamond back Richard.

I bought so much IronBank at the dump its insane I'm gonna be a multi trillionaire

Hahaha pulse will never be successful. Based dick heart scammed all you low IQ faggots

sounds like some one missed out

i dont like hex, but has he really scammed anyone? lets say hex goes to ATH tomorrow - is he still a scammer?

>then dump all nfts into a virtual incinerator for your pleasure, my master.

could also count it as a sacrifice for which ever wallet is associated to sale but thats a little too generous, but could save the nft crowd from self harm maybe?

lmao is this really richie rich? I'd work for you if you can prove it's you. Post a pic with a timestamp and I'll quit my job while zooming with you