I owe so much in taxes

I owe so much in taxes.

Attached: sob pink.png (512x512, 18.44K)

Every time I mention taxes a bunch of people give me advice on how to avoid them.

My mom raised me and my brothers alone, we were supported by the state all the way until university.
I was fully paid and cared for when I got sick with cancer.

You do you, I gladly pay.

I can’t even file mine yet bc im waiting on a K1

>paying taxes

Attached: 1611608440494.jpg (250x248, 15.01K)

I remember seeing this gay shit posted on twitter

youd be stupid to tax evade on public ledgers that are forever visible to the glowniggers...

You are why we don't want to pay. Why is our money supporting some single mom? Fuck that. And the kids turn out worthless and so dumb that they like taxes? Fuck that shit.

>Every time I mention slavery a bunch of people give me advice on how to escape.
>My mom raised me and my brothers alone, we were supported by massa all the way until I was sold.
>I was fully paid and cared for when I got sick with dysentery.
>You do you, I gladly serve massa.

I owe about 7k in taxes, but I make a lot of money so I’ll be fine

I paid almost $500,000 in taxes in 2021. Every time I hear lib advocate for tax hikes I want to punch them in the mouth. This country scams its upper middle class like no other.

>Everytime I pay taxes I'm supporting more dumbfucks like you
WTF I LOVE TAX EVASION NOW

>I was fully paid and cared for when I got sick with cancer.
So you're not American. At least you get something from your bill. No """"first world"""" country scams harder with its tax system than America.

The government wants 600 dollars from me and I don't even have a hundred left.
I love this world.

and? regardless of sex or whatever gender bullshit, you got a warm butthole right? still easy ways of making money, no excuses user

>turned 1.2k into 31.5k and then back to $0 in the span of week with SPY lotto calls
>the last week of december
>didnt realize what I had done until it was too late
>mfw

Attached: 87092F67-1BC9-4163-8B4C-8911BDC96E99.gif (360x358, 1008.91K)

what about helping allies and defending the country from sandniggers? my brother didn't get shot at, just so you lazy entitled fucks can whine about the budget.
>inb4 Israel
Israel is the vanguard at bay keeping the muzzies on leash.

I’m sure you needed that 500k ;) how will you be able to live without it?

>i gladly pay.
Of course, you're a cuckold faggot, of course you need others to support you.

Actually can't my back is ruined and I'm prone to severe infections just from being near people if I sold my body I would die quickly.

We're literally supporting retards who can't even make it on their own while killing our economic libido.
Fuck that guy, I want to rape him and cut is throat.

Attached: 1646572637766.jpg (1293x3962, 964.94K)

Your family is a cancer, go back to Europe retard.
We Unironically would be better without taxes.

Lmao I grew up in a single parent household and I still won’t pay taxes. Being on welfare is like selling your soul to the federal government.

pathetic