Now that the bear market is starting what do i do?

Now that the bear market is starting what do i do?

Attached: 20220306_143559.png (578x568, 357.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

midas.investments?p=aff31330
loudhousehemp.shop/shop/delta-8-thc-distillate/delta-8-distillate-97/
alleghenyextracts.com/product-page/delta-8-distillate
cbdhemp.direct/collections/delta-8-thc/products/delta-8-thc-hemp-oil-800-mg-g-δ8-thc?variant=35124060815405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pray.

Why do you think beat market is starting? Are you sure?

I've already placed my bets, I plan to get a part-time gig for extra capital and something to do

>what do i do?
everything in silver

God damn i'd kill for some coke rn

invent a mug beer and lean cocktail

you should find a job

Develop a support network instead of doing drugs maybe.

You could try murdering a nigger.

Attached: 1645755803800.jpg (1124x947, 121.1K)

what bear market?
there is global economic war and bitcoin still hasn't crashed.

Or some good ketamine.

Easy, sell shitcoins for a mixture of USDC, BTC and Eth. You need to find platforms that have lasted a long time. Midas.Investment has been in the space for 4 years and has one of the highest APYs, while being extremely transparent.
20% USDC 18% on ETH and 13% on BTC; staking for months and making 500$+ per week.
Know it sounds sketchy, but look at the Wiki (they explain how they earn interest), have an active Discord and answer all questions, they pay out daily and you can withdraw at any time.

Try it out with a small amount first and you'll see it’s the best platform.
Use this link for a small bonus after deploying some crypto and thank me later for this hidden Gem: midas.investments?p=aff31330

Otherwise have fun getting rugpulled on most other platforms after a while.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-06 201756.png (1114x58, 10.31K)

Slowly buy the dip with solid medium-long term investments.

>b-but I want to save money for the bottom :(

You'll never know when we'll hit the real bottom and we ultimately take the elevator up. There's still money to be made in a bear market but for the effort now is the time to hibernate with regular investments before you become active again on the upswing.

I just want some weed desu but dealers don't approach me because I don't smoke cigarettes anymore.

i get this shit prescibed

For what? I don't think they prescribe it to humans.

I bought a bottle off of a friend a while ago but he had it because he owns horses.

they do give it for humans- they use it in combat for immediate medic use (vietnam) also its used to treat depression and is quite effective. i get the IV drip done every so often for depression and it has worked fucking wonders unironically

loudhousehemp.shop/shop/delta-8-thc-distillate/delta-8-distillate-97/
alleghenyextracts.com/product-page/delta-8-distillate
cbdhemp.direct/collections/delta-8-thc/products/delta-8-thc-hemp-oil-800-mg-g-δ8-thc?variant=35124060815405
then buy a $20 dab rig

thouht it maybe legit but see u post this everywhere

Spot on OP