What the fuck?

Why does it keep shitting itself? I thought this shit would moon by now, fuck that fat pig Charles.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 9.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.maladex.com/maladex-solves-concurrency-scales-beyond-memory-limits-and-designs-the-best-possible-cardano-dex-391d7e519e67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still massively overvalued

literally NO PRODUCT and marketcap in the billions

Very much undervalued at the moment, but it goes with the general market, and while currently usable and fast, it can't handle much load yet as scaling is added this year. After June hardfork it should get considerably better (like up to 10x throughput), and many projects are also waiting to launch until after.
Accumulate below $1, and just wait for $10 and up EOY

literally clueless user who likes to jump on the bandwagon instead of researching, also why they're poor

>undervalued
>can't handle much load

lol imagine being an ADA maxi. there is a massive wave of functional ETH alternatives entering as contenders, and you choose the one that can't even support a single defi protocol in somedaySWAP?

I should be thanking you, without participants as room-level IQ as you, there would be no way for me to make money.

Attached: 1616702435489.png (447x574, 306.15K)

So indeed you are clueless. Sundaeswap's a piece of crap, and so is any DEX trying to retrofit Uniswap's broken system to a chain that doesn't work in the same way Ethereum does.

Muesliswap works perfectly, and Maladex will release later this year, which will be the first AMM without IL or slippage, fully deterministic (you pay exactly the price shown, no surprises afterwards like on EVM).

None of the ETH alternatives are functional, they all use EVM which is a failure in itself (and can't decentralize/scale), and there's literally no other project that makes no compromises on decentralization and security, and on top of that keep true to the BTC whitepaper by using the same tokenomics and consensus (UTXO).

Charles, you're empanadas are getting cold.

This

10x is still ethereum tier slow.

it can't do shit
its developers keep lying about its roadmap
shitcoin

Roadmap until now has been delivered as promised and product is working as advertised. First DEX was already deployed early December, within 4 months of having smart contracts (in comparison: 4 years for Ethereum and 1 year for Solana).

For a project that's not finished yet it does quite a lot already and it's only getting better.

name one thing it's used for

I have a small bag of 2000 ADA that I've written off and left staked. I'll check back years later to see if it's worth anything.

If you look at tps sure, but tps is kind of a worthless metric. Cardano can fit way more inside a single tx, it's highly concurrent, which makes the throughput way more than Ethereum can do, and that's just on L1 before Hydra, which comes around EOY / Q1 2023.

>tps is a worthless metric
except it's not an L1 and it took cardano 4 years just to produce on DEX that takes days to process one txn. And it's still not even being used for anything, at all. And it still can't even handle ghost chain load.

Attached: 1631795571101.jpg (1080x2026, 212K)

It took only 3 months for the first DEX to appear, which was Muesliswap, already since the first week of December. Swaps go through within a minute, and always have, apart from the few weeks between Sundaeswap launch and the increase in block and script size a month ago. Transactions never took over a day to process, only the SundaeSwap queue did, and mostly because many swaps were outside of their slippage range.

SundaeSwap is a piece of crap, it's also not built by Cardano, they're building a blockchain, not dapps. The fact that you judge the entire chain on a single faulty dapp says enough about how clueless you are.

And yet, ADA PA is going into the toilet. Shill it as much as you want fren, the numbers don't lie

Also RE: your image, there never was a concurrency issue. It's made up by the haters as a means to spread fud.

>In contrast to account-based models such as Ethereum, which acts as a single-threaded application with global memory, Cardano is a highly concurrent system. In any concurrent system, access to shared parts need to be managed to ensure that the correct output is produced. Cardano achieves this correctness property via a requirement that each EUTxO must be spent to modify its state and that it can be only spent once per block (currently 20s).

From: blog.maladex.com/maladex-solves-concurrency-scales-beyond-memory-limits-and-designs-the-best-possible-cardano-dex-391d7e519e67

Why would it moon? It fucking had a massive failure with its smart contracts that dont work and cant scale, need to wait 3 days for a swap. This was months ago, how did you not hear about this? Not to mention the whole thing was propped up by redditers and a so.yboy conman at the top. Stay poor reddit retard

Short term price action is completely irrelevant, it's not some quick flip shitcoin. It went from $0.08 in August 2020 to $3 in September 2022, outperforming almost every top 100 project. Sure, it's down now, which makes sense, even I didn't get the hype last year when it pumped to $3, I sold most of my bags around $1.50, expecting that to be the 2021 top, and only started buying back in the past weeks.

Minswap has entered the chat

Why did you buy? There's better things out there

The only thing cardano has is that it was founded by one of the guys who made ethereum.

And le reddit fanbase

Aren't you due back at reddit by now? No one uses Cardano, or ADA. If you could read a chart you'd see this isn't "short term" PA. You peaked pal, time to go home.

There was no failure, idiot. Everybody who done their research knew there would be smart contracts, but that it would be slow as scaling was planned after smart contracts, this has always been the case (see roadmap), and Charles has in his videos always tempered expectations.

That said, swaps never took 3 days, except on SundaeSwap, because it's a piece of crap VC scam out of the Cardstarter stable. A low effort Uniswap clone retro-fitted to the Cardano chain.
Muesliswap has always been fast.

Isn't Minswap also another Uniswap-style AMM with old fashioned liquidity pools?

I remember not being impressed with their wp.

Tps calculations always include the transactions in the entire block, fucking idiot. Youre confusing block time with tps. How do you think bitcoin acheives ~5tps when its block time is about 7-10minutes? Because theres about 1500-2200 transactions in every block, you fucking RETARD REDDITER

I haven't used that shit site in years, it used to be kinda fun outside the popular subs but it's become too much of a circle jerk. I feel much more at home here.

The only other coin in the top ten that has fallen further from their ATH is XRP. So I guess you can claim victory there but somehow being down -73% doesn't seem like a win.

Why would I not just buy into something like AVAX that works right now, instead of waiting years and years for a functional product?

>no interop
>low TPS
>smart contracts came 3 years late
>AMMs require off-chain black-box components
>huge market cap

bu..bu..because concurrency! and dapps something something

An UTXO being only spendable once IS the concurrency issue.

See, you don't understand.

You can fit multiple swaps in a transaction. An off-chain aggregator puts these all together into a single blockchain transaction. As coming upgrades significantly increase how much fits inside both a block as in a single transaction, a ton more aggregated actions (i.e. swaps, but can be anything dependent on the dapp) fit inside.
So in this case tps is irrelevant, as a transaction could just be a single send, or a stake transaction, or contain a few dozen swaps.

People still own this?

Attached: 12AD8A86-24C9-4B2A-BB50-E05D6D6E0B56.png (960x631, 513.08K)

It works because it's centralized, and the way it works it fails to become more decentralized in the future.

The ability to be and stay decentralized is the single most important factor for a project to succced or fail. If you don't understand why, maybe you shouldn't be investing in this space until you learned some more about it.

>TPS doesnt matter because.. because.. cardano is different okay!

>coming upgrades

Attached: 1642251368506.jpg (238x212, 7.89K)

Except it's not an issue. It's by design and the only ones making it into an issue are those who have no clue how it works and are comparing it with a different product that uses a different paradigm.

Avax has over a thousand validators and cardano has a few hundred more, what a shit argument

The size of the blockchain is already huge and nodes require a lot of processing power, which impacts decentralization to the point where the barrier of entry becomes only higher as the chain becomes more valuable.
The holder distribution is not very healthy etiher, quite a lot of insider tokens (albeit significantly better than sol/dot/terra).
The staking mechanics through locking up also means they're unlikely to keep over 70% staked, putting the governance over the chain in danger.