/jpeg/ ICP NFTs General #16: Jurassic Edition

Previously on /jpeg/ >NFT showcase
dfinity.org/showcase/?tag=nft

>NFT report
datastudio.google.com/u/0/reporting/d2b91d4e-5a3f-4652-b2de-7161010c9113/page/BcHmC

>upcoming NFTs
n7ib3-4qaaa-aaaai-qagnq-cai.raw.ic0.app/#/apps

>marketplace
entrepot.app

>wallets
plugwallet.ooo/
stoicwallet.com/

>how to buy NFTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs8WSzo_e3s [Open]

>Any Forums approved blue chips
BTC Flower
Motoko
Poked Bots

>important upcoming mints
March
11th - ICPCS - twitter.com/icpcsnft
25th - Internet Humans - twitter.com/icphumans

General discussion etc.

Dino eggs just sold out in less than a minute. Hype seems to be real. I hope you got yourself a bag full of eggs user. Dinos will hatch in 2 weeks.

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-171214.jpg (926x1022, 228.43K)

>dinos
sold out in 3 minutes. floor price for eggs is above mint. btc flower all over again

More like 1 min. I minted 10 in the first second and it took 1 min to confirm. They were all already reserved.

any 1 else trying to repair their anus after the entire ICP NFT floor has fell?

Attached: 1635807685611.jpg (500x332, 59.34K)

I should have sold my flowers

what about undervalued gems

Still time to buy one at least. In 2 weeks the Dinos will hatch and until then we are going to pump.

Removed recommendations for now due to low liquidity. Trade at your own risk.

After how badly the last batch of collections did I'm surprised that dinos is doing so well. Didn't even expect it to sell out desu

The eggs are normie magnets. Dinos are going to be tamagotchis/pokemons eventually in a P2E game. Airdrops are also planned. The CEO is a giga chad. Etc.

Now you don't know if the egg contains a rare Dino so it's like the NFT kinder surprise. I always warned you these eggs are going to be the next 100x in previous generals.

Why did ICP nft volume die?

Interest in crypto is down rn so alts volume typically dive with it

I thought you couldnt buy this shit yet? Fuck fuck fuck ICP niggers

Is this water fucked up?

Eggs are your bear market play now. They are pulling the same ponzi the flowers did. Floor will be unironically 100 ICP by the end of March

anyone trying to mint some ICPCS on the 11th? Kinda worried about the mint price, now that dinos have sold out in under a minute

Yes. I didn't buy dinos because fuck animal NFTs. Saving my icp for PCs

Yes, same here I was sitting on 300+ Icp that I paid around $40 for, then 2.5 weeks ago I saw the nft threads and bought motokos and poked bots at the literal top, then Russia started war and I don’t even want to look at entrepôt anymore, anyway I’m just gonna hold for as long as it takes to at least get my initiat investment back

Attached: 720490D9-AE49-46AC-BDA3-E6D47D9B9CCC.jpg (590x750, 60.51K)

LOL

it's gonna be okay my topslurping retard, the next nft bullwave is coming. could be days, weeks or months but it will go up and since you got blue chips you won't get blue balls

Attached: FNG4sFOXsAMucLT.jpg (1510x825, 502.65K)

Any idea on nft hatching, do you keep the egg and get a dino like btc flower?

fuark i could've bought the eggs for 4.5icp now they're double that

gonna grab as many icpcs on the realase now that i've learned my lesson