Is this the new bizonacci? His newest video is really good. He doesn’t post one very often though

Is this the new bizonacci? His newest video is really good. He doesn’t post one very often though.

youtu.be/oQ_joicK8S4

Attached: CEED254A-4314-4A4C-97EB-6AE34F1E4B17.jpg (1920x1080, 276.48K)

daily reminder not to respond to these threads. The creator of that video makes these to market himself as the next bizonacci, but he will never come close to the genius of bizonacci. this is some pure unfunny zoomer shit

no. its over (tm). no amount of memes can save us. sell sell sell

he is very very good, but no is bizonacci but bizonacci

this Leonardo dude probably has even better production value, but bizonacci is the pioneer genius here, the man who started it all

Shut the fuck up nigger, I'm not giving you revenue.

>creator of these videos

You got me bro

>unfunny
this is clearly not meant to be funny you dummy dum

Leo I understand you've put so much effort in this video but with current world situation it looks irrelevant

>but with current world situation it looks irrelevant
that vid couldn't be more relevant to the current world situation lol

we're about to go into WW3

the video in OP perfectly encapsulates why does it come to such situations

Not only does this faggot use Any Forums to adveritse he samefags other threads to direct views to his fucking videos I wish mods would range his ass he fucking used us

>genius of bizonacci.
The guy made animated bunch of wojaks added some sounds. I hardly call that genius.

This
In two more weeks bombs will start dropping everywhere

>4 posts clearly the samefag MODS CLEAN THIS ADVERTISING UP OTHERWISE I'M GONNA LINK YOUTUBERS ALL FUCKING DAY LONG

meds

>no no he cant just be a guy who watched a video and wanted to share it with other anons!!!!!

You guys are huge fags sometimes.

Attached: E889550F-306E-4EA8-A71A-3709C000B08E.png (600x800, 16.43K)

clearly over your head

Attached: cave.jpg (900x506, 46.54K)

Absolute garbage

such an obvious shilling lmao
you're trash / you work for trash lmao
kys

Attached: driller.jpg (702x702, 61.59K)

Self advertising is bannable gtfo off my board you massive reporting faggot.

>Is this the new bizonacci?
No. Fuck off.

Sick of seeing everytime this fucking faggot uploads a video he pretends "is this bizonacci"
Like we don't see through your bullshit.