>Mow your own lawn
>Pay property tax (Basically rent)
>Pool maintenance
>Foundation repair
>Have to buy your own new carpet and appliances
>Flood insurance
>Pest and bug control expenses

ME
>$1600 a month to live in at a centrally located luxury apartment where all expenses are paid, surrounded by palm trees, hot young single women. Basically a vacation
>1gb per second internet
>The world at my fingertips
>A guy to unclog my toilet for me
>Free appliances, free mosquito fogging, free landscaping, free coffee

Attached: 1581804408828.png (1000x1000, 119.63K)

I build "luxury" apartments and hate to break it to you bud but everything from the floor up is the cheapest piece of shit material the builder could possibly use. Also you split your utilities with the rest of the building, so you're paying for the water and electric bill of the neet living next door to you growing pot and taking two hour showers every day how cucked is that

>I build "luxury" apartments and hate to break it to you bud but everything from the floor up is the cheapest piece of shit material the builder could possibly use.
How does that affect OP in any way though? That is not his problem.

>Also you split your utilities with the rest of the building, so you're paying for the water and electric bill of the neet living next door to you growing pot and taking two hour showers every day how cucked is that
So you use more utilities than anyone else. The other tenants are now subsidizing your utilities. How cucked are they?

It's like $32 lmao

>$1000/month to live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a nice suburb of a lousy city
I live in one of the cheapest states too. Being American is so fucking expensive.

>neet living next door to you
>taking two hour showers every day

heh, did you mean one shower every two days or should I just discard your entire post?

>$300 a year minimum parking
>dog shit and piss covering every square inch of the property from your neighbors pets
>elevators and amenities constantly breaking down, taking forever to fix because there's two guys running around maintaining 400 units
>drug addicts waltzing into the parking garage to steal whichever catalytic converters that strike their fancy
>the noise from your upstairs neighbor chad beating his spouse again
>boomer neighbor calls the property manager to complain about you yelling at your WoW raid all day
>Stacy leaving bags of rancid trash in the hall across from you because she doesn't know how to handle basic human tasks
But yeah those ellipticals in the gym are sure nice to have

Great post dabbing on retards who think because boomers could afford houses they weren’t giant pieces of shit.

Anyone could go back to living like that, imagine if crank windows were still a thing for cars kek

Like that solves the feeling of emptiness inside, I am reasonably well off and life is boring.

Give yourself quests and missions idiot!

As a recently made it cryptoNEET, I'm taking the travel pill
>month to month rentals in all the big cities of europe
>planning to buy and sell bicycles as I travel so I don't have to fuck around with driving on the wrong side of the road
>cooking at "home" as much as possible to save money
>gonna see the world and all the world's best art and historical sites

Frankly, if you can't afford the celebrity globetrotting lifestyle, why even live?

Attached: 1625702024929.jpg (919x945, 65.38K)

travelling was fun, but ever since the pLandemic no.

It seems like the heat has mostly died down, just need to make a fake vac card and I think I'll be good for all of europe.

>pLandemic
meds now

I paid $10 a month for water and sewer in my NYC apartment, it was an irrelevant expense.

Holy fucking christ you just gave me PTSD. Literally all of this is so fucking spot on, how?

that sort of thing tends to happen when you reply to yourself from a different IP

>$1600 a month
$500 more than I pay for 2000 sq ft with tax and insurance included

>free coffee
shit coffee

>not edging yourself under the shower for hours daily
Weak

oh no no no boomers are NOT gonna like this one!

Attached: 1E7ABF59-3BA9-4D6D-B3B5-CCA3C63BE191.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

Take me with u user I can cook, clean, and schedule everything for u. The traveling lifestyle for 2 years sounds fun. My cousin did this (rich bitch) and I'm jealous of her woman studies degree.