Has anyone tried psycoblin?

Has anyone tried psycoblin?

I'm nearing my mid 20s and even tough I pulled myself from the bootstraps I can’t function. I had to gaslight myself in the first place to take action and stop NEETing and now I am just a shell
I am dissociated, depersonalized, and alienate all my family I had
After suffering from insomnia and brainfog from adderall, this seems like the last option

I am tired of living a life without quality of life
My reserves are depleted

Attached: C3A3B603-0C65-4314-BC8C-361C94A3A94C.jpg (500x500, 40.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R9k is for you user

If your set on fucking your self up
just try acid
You can get it via mail the with crypto(dogs can’t smell acid)
it doesn’t actually poison you
And you can end the visuals with a Valium
Just take half of a street lvl tab
Erowid is your friend
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml

I regret every psychedelic drug I have ever done
It has only served to make me more introverted and fuck up my emotional processing
And I spent hundreds of btc on acid and threw away accounts with now millions of dollars of what I used to call “unusable change”

shrroms, lsd, dmt are similar in effect and vary in strength
each is dose dependent of course
shrooms can help you but the adderall burning your serotonin is what's making you upset and unhappy
it's just a chemical reaction in your brain
don't give it so much focus and power
exercise and eat right to give yourself the right nutrients and dopamine release

the worst person to take advice from
this guy is clearly an idiot
who throws away millions of dollars in BTC? even if it was just dust at the time
i still wouldn't listen to this clown

this. i only got into crypto because i wanted yo try acid, and for that i am thankful, but i wasted several fortunes chasing what became worse mental health

it won't fix your problems like a magic pill but it might help if you do it with an introspective mindset
just remember that psychedelics are like Platos cave, you are looking at shadows on the wall (possibly from your subconscious), don't get deluded into thinking you are having a genuine spiritual experience or talking to aliens / god
stop taking every other drug, don't smoke weed or take Xanax or adder all or anything, make sure you are getting enough VIT d, exercise of some kind, and sunlight, wake up on a regular schedule and limit how much time you spend online and on social media
its all extremely basic stuff but will do 80% of the work for you.

I'm about to do the same user. I'm in my mid 30's and have been muscling through depression and anxiety my whole life fe. I'm getting to the point where I'm having panic attacks while doing the most mundane shit. I literally had to pull over in the highway today on a trip to the store because of one. I can't do it anymore. I have a wife and kids and there's no where left for me to run unless I become a full blow alcoholic.

Crypto was only used for illegal activity back then
If you used the same account twice you were a fucking retard it was common practice it’s why we are in the position btc is currently in
I personally find it insane that new fags don’t use laundry services and are actually willing to kyc
This was always obviously a honey pot
I still have hundreds of 2011 era properly laundered btc
And all my coins from deepbit
Peter theil fucked all my 0.30cent coins with mtgox

You must be so fucking neew or young. There was a time where people literally threw Bitcoin around like peanuts. I know people who had hundreds of btc and just...formatted their drive without backing up keys because who the fuck cared about it, you could just mine w couple hundred more in your consumer end desktop.

What am I doing at r9k
I have a drivers license, have a job (for now)

>he thinks doing dangerous illegal drugs is the solution to his problems.
This is why we put you addicts in prison. If you go down that path you’re going to end up dying or being one of the crazy people with psychosis on the side of the road. Either way a burden on society. Fuck drug addicts.

I've done it and it changed my life (more so acid but shrooms were good).

Made my realise I'm a complete narcissist that's hurt people through manipulation. I'm much more conscientious of it now. I'm happier now as well, I used to be suicidal but now I realise life is what we make of it.

I'm really at the final end of my rope, everything I'm about to say is entirely true, in 2017 I owned a business and it was going well, but I was having fights with my girlfriend who started excessively drinking, which was pouring into my business life and causing me and my partner to fight constantly.

I ended up staying with her one night and had an argument and I said I was going to break up with her, she got upset and was drunk and decided to swallow a hand full of pills, she locked the door and I didn't know what was going on but I heard her hysterically telling her mom what she did and her mom told her not to induce vomiting I barged into the bathroom and saw pills scattered everywhere and I called the ambulance and they got their and took her to the hospital.
she was passing in and out and by the time she got to the hospital she was in a coma.

I sat with her for a week and finally her organs shut down and they pulled the plug, I lost the love of my life I was with her for eight years all because I didn't try helping her sooner and let little dramatics get involved in everyday life.

My business shut down and my life has been horrible since, I contemplate doing it myself to join her and ending my misery, the family was understanding but I hate myself everyday for what happened.
I want to try and make it for her because I know she wanted me to have a better life when she was alive

Its not some magic 'cure all' substance. The people who say they drop mushrooms and then have some life changing experience which makes them get their shit together are few are far between. And even then its still by volition of their own will power.

Damn thats really sad user. I hope you find peace in life.

Shrooms aren't particularly dangerous (at least the ones that get you high... Mushrooms can absolutely fuck you up if you don't know what they are).
Weed isn't dangerous either.

Everything else (including alcohol), is addicting and can definitely ruin your life.

I miss her and I know my life would be good if she had stayed it's just darkness since.

>I know my life would be good
probably not
with all do respect she was a suicidal drunk
you probably put up with a lot and i'm sure she understands that it was her fault
we all argue with our partners
she was clearly dealing with much more than your silly fight
go to a psychic or get a oujia board if you want to talk to her ghost

No I knew a guy that tried shrooms once. He had a psychotic episode and ran through a plate glass window. A piece of the broken glass cut his dick so bad they had to remove it in the hospital. Anyone who does or advocates for illegal drugs belongs in prison.

>No I knew a guy that tried shrooms once. He had a psychotic episode and ran through a plate glass window. A piece of the broken glass cut his dick so bad they had to remove it in the hospital. Anyone who does or advocates for illegal drugs belongs in prison.
dumbest lie i've read today
this idiot wants people to believe he knows a guy who lost his dick because he took shrooms?

haha
fuck off idiot

Of course a drug addict would say some disrespectful shit about the dead like that, I hate junkies like you with a passion you sack of human shit.

these idiots want to scare people but the truth is your more likely to die from allergic reaction to prescribed meds than from psychedelics
doctors kill people everyday with sloppy hand writing or nurse fuck ups