The Any Forums DAO, a serious discussion #2

Previous: On March 3rd, i created a discussion about the creation of a Any Forums DAO.

Any Forums has the best minds, and it's time to make something with that, the Any Forums DAO continue doing some progress, and i want to recruit more anons for this cause.

Jannies banned me recently, but my ban appeal has been accepted, so i'm going to use this opportunity to continue sharing information about the Any Forums DAO.

Bizbros, discuss about the DAO, and come to the group with all of us, we're developing and discussing different stuff and just doing some comfy chatting.

The DAO is going to be developed on ETH Layer 2 Arbitrum.

It's time to do something good here.

Attached: bda.png (380x349, 100.97K)

Faggot

Nigger

Thank you

btw tg is channeldao

Biz is the most retarded cesspool of shit I've been in, if you create a DAO out of this shit I'm throwing a hand grenade in it to put it out of its misery. Just join already established DAOs, BitDAO has been doing a difference on DeFi.

>A shill post.

GTFO.

by a Any Forums dao what do you mean? biz is already a dao if you think about it we all contribute our thoughts feelings ect to one another some and for better some are for worse, but we all have the freedom to do it. by making a DAO what are you offering to add to this equation? anybody can make a Any Forums dao token on uniswap or pancake swap and hope people buy it but what is it actually trying to achieve? (apart from getting rich) you need to be able to answer these questions otherwise it will just be a handful of neets bagholding a bunch of numbers like every other shitcoin shilled on this site except with a less autistic name

why arbitrum user? why not Fantom, or Evmos/Atom with lower fees and more scalability, if you need evm compatability? Why not Skale or Matic (ok I know it's a multisig) serious question.
this user is saying everything I wanted to say. What is the DAO going to actually acconplish? is there a treasury to manage? what funds? and why?
if not, then what are we doing here exactly?

ok op wtf, answer ?

Is already discussed on the previous post and on the telegram

get there

EVMOS is not even available for regular users yet and Fantom was basically Andre chain and he dissapeared.

Arbitrum is the less shit out there, but the future of the DAO is multichain so that doesnt matter.

IM DRUNK PIECE OF SHIT DONT EXPECT AN INMEDIATE RESPONSE

Attached: schizoid.jpg (318x226, 9.74K)

>Fantom was basically Andre chain and he dissapeared.
do you actually believe this kind of sentences makes sense? Fantom is a scalable platform and will forever works. Does Ethereum need Vitalik alive or even here? does Bitcoin need Satoshi.. ?

Also, you got Skale as another option. Lower fees than Arbitrum, still on eth.

Awesome then.

But the future of the DAO will be multichain, starting on Arbi/ETH/BSC and moving forward.

>Awesome then.
For Ftm or Skl?
>But the future of the DAO will be multichain, starting on Arbi/ETH/BSC and moving forward.
I legit wonder how this can be? How can you coordinate proposals on several chains if votes are split between places.

Sorry about my questions, kek

FTM it's more active, SKL is dead as fuck.

Arbitrum will be the option because it's semi-dead but is easy to use and build a community, and probably will have more exchanges adoption in the next few months.

The proposals will be done on Arbitrum, the only thing tradable (and stakable) multi-chain will be the token.

ok! good luck with that user

thanks

I'm in user, GO GET HIM

Attached: AP_20270097787136.jpg (770x513, 126.5K)

>not on ICP

I don't care

>eeeeeeceeeeepeeeeeeeee

OP HERE

I OPENED A FINAL VOTE ON THE TELEGRAM

CHOOSE THE CHAIN FAGGOTS

@channeldao

Attached: a1c.jpg (730x783, 87.74K)