Other than being the next progression of cloud computing (global mesh instead of centralized servers) the best thing...

Other than being the next progression of cloud computing (global mesh instead of centralized servers) the best thing about it is every single client that connects to their network has to buy and stake the $sne token one way or the other. They either pay in cash, which is used to market buy the token, or they buy it themselves. The longer they stake, the more rewards and discounts they receive. This means that adoption directly affects price

Attached: 160394867493647.jpg (200x196, 7.52K)

>stake the $sne token
how?

Yah kek are you sure a bunch of normies would want to join in on something they don't even know anything about

>normies
KILL them, end their species. Nothing but Humiliation and pain

The longer you stake i'm pretty sure you're going to get higher rewards with anything else too

>discounts
W-Walmart toilet paper?

So basically you're telling me that you need billions of people from all over the world to join this and then it'd work?

my shit is so liquidy at this point even toilet paper cannot help my misery

>massive Decentralized network

yes

>They either pay in cash,
only drug dealers pay in cash ser OP, are you sure this isn't some shady illegal business or something wtf

Attached: 1620394715463.jpg (200x173, 7.62K)

but apparently their good for the environment so ion see the problem...

google.com

>cloud computing
You do realise that isn't safe one but right? Do you choose monies over security and safety ?

>monies
sign me the fuck up

what a fucking relief then

That's what I mean when I talk about cash liquidity

KEK

Considering how cloud computing is literally the future it's dumb not to get into shit like this

SNE is bullshitting you all with that environmental crap. The world is ending anyways

Anything would work if you get billions of people in it

what's the beneficial part of staking longer?

I had seen a pepe-faced Yoda once in a store, it was fucking epic

the one that comes through your mouth is way worse

FALSE. This only leads to having to endure massive dumps

That really is an advantage for them. No one else is doing something like this

Not a meat grinder

QUAAAAAAADDDDSSSSSSSSS

Sne weren't they supposed to water my plants and make the play store open 0.01% faster?

Attached: 1621346726161.png (771x929, 16.29K)

You will get better rewards in the end

At this point I don't mind doing something illegal to make money

You have no idea what you're talking about

i dont get it