Saving Money is Now Impossible

Rising rent and food has made saving money totally impossible

ITS OVER

Attached: savings.jpg (924x500, 57.02K)

I’m a poorfag. I’ve been waiting to truly buy in since last year.

I’ve been saving, but it is hard, you’re right. After all bills and gas and all that, I really only have a little over a thousand to do anything with.

Inflation and costs suck right now. But what is far, far worse is that it truly feels like there aren’t any good plays anymore. I’m sitting on 20k and I can’t do anything with it because there are no good plays.

>tfw living in a rent controlled unit
Get fucked, landlords & homeowners

How do we turn the tables on the real-estate jew?

Live with parents/friends.

>poor
>20K

Is this a humble brag?

There's tons of good plays, and you're rich enough to capitalize on whatever you want.

Yeah, because you can totally drive to and fro work from your parents house who live thousands of miles away from the city.

>>poor
K
>Is this a humble brag?
The state of this board

Housepool and Air BnB any unclaimed living space. If able and property allows, build small garage rent to rich boatfags in HOAs that dont allow trailer storage.

Just live in a van goy

bro i live in an apartment, have no kids, eat tuna sandwiches like 30 times a week and save all my money. I've been living like this for at least a year. canceled all subscriptions etc.

what are the good plays then? every time I put money in anything, i lose

IT's a state of the economy.

Nobody has money anymore, if you have 20K, that's rich, the vast majority of people live paycheck to paycheck.

Any big Canadian bank stock or one of the major insurance companies like ManuLife

keep doing what your doing
YGMI eventually

>gives aways you live in a libtard area
>ngmi

Please be careful with eating so much tuna user.
It has a lot of mercury.

>tuna sandwiches
Mercury poisoning

imagine the overwhelming stench jesus

this but unironically.

I am literally getting financially raped by these kikes increasing prices. Now I see why Hitler had price controls. Greedy fucking kikes

You’re living outside of your means then.

Silver is still a good play user