ICP

Just a reminder that Internet computer eliminates the need for 95% of all crypto projects out there and is about to integrate BTC/ETH into their platform. This isn’t a currency, it’s the new internet. Do you wish you invested in Amazon or Google in the 90’s? Yea, well… Start stacking or die poor. You’ve been warned.

Attached: 36AAE393-B471-490E-8745-100F48AD380B.jpg (1153x1143, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptomiso.com/months_3.html
a16z.com/crypto/
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/41480214/#41481577
twitter.com/AnonBabble

then why is it a dead ghostchain that nobody uses?

Most people are stupid.

>Dead ghost chain
Then why does ICP have more Github commits than 99% of projects out there.
cryptomiso.com/months_3.html

Attached: 30027143-4706-4C23-B01A-1AF065AA17D9.jpg (1153x1022, 962.09K)

checked and FROSTY URINE pilled, what are your price targets for ICP? Will it dip below $10?

Attached: 1611818849881.png (514x485, 562.34K)

most people use Ethereum or Avalanche. nobody cares about some ghostchain with no DeFi.

where is the DeFi and why is the TVL zero?
if ICP was important everyone would already use it.
basically its trash bro deal with it but I can understand that you are desperate with your bags.
the chart looks like aids.

Just a reminder, BTC maxis will never use your VC infested protocol so don't even bother integrating BTC.

Should i whip out the graph again?

>Will it dip below $10
It’s possible, but only because everything will crash when the everything bubble pops when interest rates are raised. I easily see this being a top 5 in MC in the next 5-10 years.

Only 477 million Tokens exist. It’s current MC is ~3B. If ICP reaches Ethereums MC it’s price would be ~ $650, and that is a conservative estimate considering the transition to Web3 and the failure of ETH to scale. This is easily a 50x profit this decade assuming western civilization doesn’t collapse.

Attached: 6DBFF7BB-7E70-4546-890F-D05A554A852E.jpg (1252x1170, 210.75K)

Vaporware compucoin going the way of iExec and Holochain.

I do not have bags I bought in at $17 after a month of research. Idc my dude…if you can’t see the implication of this advanced tech I can’t help you. Your comment will age horribly.

Why are Hedge funds investing in it then if it’s such a scam?
a16z.com/crypto/

ICP is a scam and Moonman is a scammer.

Attached: FC5F593B-B042-4091-B6AC-0F3CCD62050D.jpg (244x253, 13.1K)

BTC maxis are the same type of investor that would stick with investing in Dellor HP computers when Apple/Microsoft were up and coming. Get with the times or be left behind.

And sacrifice their ethos? Yeah not happening, especially when they have another choice for BTC integrated L1. You didn't think ICP was the only one did you?

Ok, I’m listening. Explain yourself.

Alright I guess I'll tell you. The protocol is called ZNN. Has the same exact ethos as BTC and is probably even made by BTC maxis. Devs are user on some Satoshi shit because they are hardcore decentralists. And I mean hardcore decentralist, they think of everything.
They are working on BTC interop that may even beat ICP to the race timing wise. Maxis will eat this up instead of ICP.

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/41480214/#41481577

POOR WAGIE DIDN'T BUY ICP WHEN MOONMAN SHILLED IT AT $7

I’ll keep an eye on it. I’m pretty skeptical because not a lot of institutional backing in it, and it gets shilled on here all the time by paid promoters. Hell, you’re probably one.

why would maxis or anyone for that matter give a shit about some no name protocol with whatever philosophy compared to a multi million investor backed revolutionary tech like ICP

zenon is only shilled by holders lmao, like every other coin. theres 0 vcs involved so who would pay for marketing? zenon is funded by jack dorsey and then forgotten about, he often does this. gives money to a project he’s interested in and then lets them do whatever without any of his input. few know. znn is just one of these seeds, you dont build a l1 network as user devs with no resources.

>0 VC’s
>Jack Dorsey forgot about it
Sounds like some revolutionary tech there user. If VC’s don’t even want to touch it, then you might want to take a hint.

Because that's what maxis are, they are big on the philosophy of BTC. That's why they call everything else VC infested shit coin.
Alright up to you. I'll tell you for a fact there is no paid promoters. The only contact the community even has with the team is the twitter updates, the Zenon medium articles, and 1 team member that randomly pops into the telegram to give info on need to know basis. The team and community are decentralized so everyone acts on thier own accord.
Anyway I suggest doing your own research, I'm going to bed.

Alright, I’ll give it another look. Go to sleep, but just know that you’re sleeping on ICP, don’t underestimate it. You might hate yourself in 10 years.

don't miss minting NFT from AstroBirdz (astrobirdz.io) - their owners will have all benefits in this product & huge passive earn! Otherwise you will have to buy them on the secondary market in exchange for your kidneys!