Rural fools

Biden Gas prices are raping me and slitting my throat after. Im in a ditch dying bros

Attached: gas-prices-biden-gasoline.jpg (1200x800, 198.3K)

All part of the plan...

Attached: joe-biden-president-job-poll-ketanji-jackson.jpg (235x310, 19.27K)

>3,42 $ for a gallon
really burger? we are paying like 9 $ for a gallon

Attached: 1577389983317.gif (395x235, 3.81M)

A dwindling supply is increasing in price? This is untold.

>NOOOOO GAS PRICES ARE SO HECKIN HIGH NOOOOOOO AAAAAAAA I SPEND $50/WEEK ON GAS NOW INSTEAD OF $40 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bitch were at almost 2 euro per liter so shut your whore mouth

eth transactions still worse

But muh green new deal. Don't you know the heckin planet is dying? We need cars powered by electricity, generated by oil and gas, and stored in lithium ion batteries mined in China using coal power.

Attached: li.png (767x403, 66.59K)

They have to drive long distsances to get anywhere, and there is no public transportation option.

Reported

America is not supposed to be like Europe, we have freedom here...or used to until liberals.

They still push Climate Change

Have you noticed China is in everything now? it makes me hate them

>US gets barely any of its oil from russia
>prices still through the roof
>swamp gas reflecting off the israeli city of tel aviv
>sorry goy, the markets work in mysterious ways

bout 9 dolla here in oceania bruh
shits fucked

Attached: 1636968477414.jpg (750x563, 103.61K)

also this is even funnier when you consider how many companies are just announcing that office wagies must go back in cagies on a hybrid basis. the VP of finance announced it yesterday at my company and he was bitching about the price of gas despite making $500k a year or more. kek.

Why do workers hate going back and why do employers want them there?

>Why do workers hate going back
because my job is working with numbers on a computer and occasionally talking to people in different states, which can be done from home. i'm perm remote so it doesn't impact me. i feel bad for my fellow non-remote wagies, however.
>why do employers want them there?
sadism / power fetish. they mumbled something about collaboration and networking yesterday. they even presented a brainwashing ((((statistic))) about 83% of employees wanting a hybrid arrangement.

Yeah it really bothers me that we get 3% of our oil from Russia but SOMEHOW all this hullabaloo means gas is now 50 cents more per gallon in the US. Either I'm missing something or the people selling the gas are just price gouging.

So you're getting paid but bitching about your boss wanting you in a place that can be monitored better, got it.

I get that you got your comfy teddy bear at home, but its time to work.

>3%
Biden has doubled the gas prices

i'm permanently remote, i'm not impacted by the announcement and this was confirmed as such by senior management. keep sething from your wage cage or tradie jobsite while i make $95k a year in my jammies.

You can monitor the bottom line.

This. Europe is basically the size of New England

Are you talking about pandemic prices compared to now? Because that's retarded. But really, the US gets the vast majority of its imported oil from Canada, and several other countries provide substantially more than Russia. Why are the prices actually going up? What's the mechanism?

Take the buspill
>no crazy gas prices
>no paying jews their garbage insurance
>travel anywhere with qt fems at a chill pace
>no stress from meeting gooks/negroes that somehow found a driving license on their cereal box.
>lifes good for the bus taker

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67.8K)

We only get 3% of their oil but oil is a global market retard.

>he fell for the mercator map meme