I'm beginning to feel like the future is gonna suck

I'm beginning to feel like the future is gonna suck

Attached: 60a93427cfa48.jpg (720x748, 63.41K)

yeah if you're not earning 8k after taxes each month it's literally over for you in this economy

For now :)

Inflation is a tax on the rich and a raise for the lower class. Too much of it is bad but a decent ammount is good. I love watching rich people complain about inflation.

It's called being older than 15 OP.

how is paying 30% more for everything a raise for the lower class?

Dude youre getting like 30 percent more on your wages! Its like a reward
>oh youre in a new tax bracket now

you don't seem to understand inflation.
You don't get 30% more, you get the same but it's now worth 30% less.

This "oh youre in a new tax bracket LOLOLOLO" shit doesn't happen. Even if it did, it doesn't matter, because you get your tax dollars worth back in public services such as infrastructure, healthcare, social security, etc.

Attached: b35.png (840x574, 98.68K)

>you get your tax dollars worth back in public services such as infrastructure, healthcare, social security, etc.
wow, you must be a special kind of stupid.

Attached: file.png (516x526, 215.45K)

Lol, can't wait to see what the CPlie comes out to after these energy cost increases get baked in.

We're most likely looking at 10-20 years of economic stagnation, with the next 12-24 hours being especially brutal with surging energy costs and inflation. The only thing that I'm curious about is how well crypto will fare in a recession and stagnant economy. That's completely new territory

>12-24 hours
12-24 months

>with the next 12-24 hours being especially brutal with surging energy costs and inflation.

Try the next year. You think everything goes back to normal the second this war ends?

>Inflation is a tax on the rich
absolute retardation

>Inflation is a tax on the rich and a raise for the lower class
More like a tax on whoever holds cash and is removed debt based-wealth creation and a free lunch for all that hold massive amounts of debt or are very close to it.

I am convinced nobody on this board actually knows how money works

lol not my problem you are poor just stop being poor dumbass lmao

Attached: 32324323.jpg (300x250, 12.7K)

Earning even 2K a month will make you incredibly wealthy if you're not a retard with money.

No, your wage goes up by more than prices do because demand for labor goes up.

That's literally where taxes go

you're so dumb, a dummy of no other

You have to be born to a rich family to not be poor.