Everyone I know my age is doing better than me

Every last person my age that I know is doing better than me. I scored a perfect score on the ACT, next closest was my older brother who got a 32, he’s now a specialized doctor making $650,000 yearly, not joking. Nobody else got above a 30.

>two cousins my age have rich father, both have connections, got generic business degrees and now work for Vanguard and a Big 4 accounting firm
>other older brother makes $150,000 as a pharmacist
>one female cousin is a physician assistant, probably easily makes 120k, no clue how much it actually is though
>one younger zoomer cousin got 20 on ACT, got inheritance money and has seven figures in crypto (probably went 300k to ~1 million), he’s 19, dropped out of college
>brothers wife is a fucking therapist, found out she makes more than me

What the fuck happened to me? I have a shitty engineering degree and make $63,000.

I’m so fucking depressed and demoralized. I know I’m smarter than all of them but I’m such a socially stunted, weirdo loser that I completely fucked my life up. I’m sorry for blog posting but man this is really bothering me, I know I can do better than this, I absolutely know it, but I’m failing in life right now compared to everyone I know. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. It’s like there’s some sort of social confidence factor that other people have that I just totally was born without, unless I understand something completely and thoroughly I don’t even speak about it, I’m so unsure of myself in all social situations that I can’t thrive in a work environment. God I am such a fucking loser, I can’t take this anymore.

Attached: 5DDEC26C-E67F-420B-B0AD-31DB38CA04CC.jpg (400x600, 17.27K)

>I know I’m smarter than all of them
You're not, though. A smart person would be able to analyze social situations and fake a response that serves their best interests.

I'm 26 and work at subway

Thats not intelligence, that's lack of morality

Throw your life savings into verasity and in a year you will be richer than all of them together

>just gamble your life savings bro

Daily reminder that emotional intelligence is the most important "skill" you could have

Attached: 37C6A99F-62C4-43F8-88C7-B6BAE8B5879D_4_5005_c.jpg (508x339, 84.75K)

I can’t do it, I can’t be mean to people, I can’t assert myself. I’m not aggressive enough, I can sit down and do abstract things and I can read books and I can design things but I cannot fucking thrive in a workplace. I’m just not interested in all the workplace politics, I’m not interested in “putting my nose to the grindstone”, I just want to solve puzzles. I’m such a fucking loser, I know they’re not as smart as me but it doesn’t matter, they still succeed while I fail.

How can one become a psychopath?

Yes.

>I know I’m smarter than all of them
delusional

Embrace the chaos and adapt accordingly

Attached: 9BEBD273-77D8-4E1B-8254-47B2F19E5BF7_1_102_o.jpg (640x272, 48.9K)

welcome to the real world. to be fair, a lot of people lie about their income, but you definitely shouldn't be comparing yourself like that. you will be a lot happier if you just focused on your own goals.

intelligence is worthless without the means to apply it towards your own self-interest

Exact opposite for me. In in medschool but i just feel too dumb for this shit. There is so much to learn and it feels like nothing is sticking to my memory. I get exhausted too fast trying to study. I just wish i was smarter and didn't get exhausted so easily so that i could actually manage in this field. I'm social and get friends easily but it doesn't help at all if my brain is shit.

If you really are that smart congrats. Newsflash, everybody, including geniuses, have to work hard and develop skills that they didn't have the talent for, in order to grow. You aren't growing. You need to force yourself to do every social thing you hate, so you can get better at it. Think of all the social butterfly bimbos that answer "Haha idk I'm so stupid". That's literally you but the opposite

>decide I want to go back to school
>think maybe finance
>try to read an intro book for bit
>stop twice to jack off then fall asleep the third try
I'm so fucked. Gonna try again.

Attached: 1626319270053.png (460x339, 113.96K)

Unironically get your testosterone levels checked. If they’re below 400ng/dl then jump on TRT so you can go from being an emotional eunuch to being a man

Holy fuck i never realised why people in my country dont discuss money as a taboo.

It feels so demoralising to your daily endeavours working hard for 8 hours for average or below average salary when you know close friends and family can sometimes earn triple or more often in actually "easier" jobs

do they ever pass comment on your job or salary etc in comparison

>Every last person my age that I know is doing better than me.

its the exact opposite for me, im 18 and im from eastern eu having 5k$ net worth while still going in high school. Its just weird that every friend of mine wants me to handle their money and stuff to make MAGIC INTERNET MUHNEY. Normies are helpless i rather keep my gains as a secret.

>I have a shitty engineering degree and make $63,000
For now. Medical people tend to hit the higer end of their payscales early on, but they also start out with a shitload more debt to dig out of.
Engineers do make bank, but on a more gradual scale. You'll be breaking 6 figures within a few years if you job hop to different companies as you gain experience.

100% low on testosterone. get your levels checked out. -not trolling

>God I am such a fucking loser
you pretty much answered your question there. your problem is youre a loser and need to stop being a loser...try that

PROTIP FOR ZOOMERS: spending 18 hours a day whining on a childrens cartoon forum will not fix your garbage life. reaching any kind of success may require you to not look at your smartphone for periods of up to 20 minutes at a time. obviously this is too scary and unacceptable, so just go ahead and resume pooosting until you die

its always some gay magic bullet with zoomers.
> its your LE SEROTONIN
retards...

School scores dont matter, I failed math two times in highschool, dropped out of uni and made shit tier csgo skins on steam for fun. Some got picked and I suddenly have 6 figs liquid from $50 to my name. Put it all in crypto a few years back and I’m now in 8 figs networth. I basically jump started my wealth with a few hours in photoshop painting an albedo image and now I’m free. Would you say I’m smarter than you just off the amount of effort I put to get here?