I have co-workers from other countries who tell me they can realistically retire with $150k, $200k...

I have co-workers from other countries who tell me they can realistically retire with $150k, $200k. Would this be a bad financial decision?

Attached: 1646120439341.jpg (383x384, 34.36K)

Depends on the country.

not if you get on welfare for "mental" problems.

> be psychology major
> learn symptoms of common mental problems
> good at blending in/acting
> easy to naturally look the part

Now I just need to figure out how to import some low-iq third worlder and have like 20 kids

Attached: 1642411045.png (250x250, 75.22K)

Depends? LoL. It's cheap because it's dangerous and 3rd world.

Why can't you fuck a white woman instead? Some of them are actually retarded you know.

Not true for all third world countries. For example Thailand has lower crime than even Canada. And if you live in a nice area with rich indigenous people, they would have no reason to steal.

200k is gonna be a loaf of bread in 5 years

I'm a degenerate, but not a racist degenerate. I'll fuck anything this nice legs. They just have to be borderline retarded. The point is to milk the system as much as possible. The plan is to teach my kids to do the same.

But the crime that does happen in Thailand comes from gangs looking to rob rich white sexpats for everything they have

3rd world country with no safety net you can maybe survive with $10k a year and live in poverty for the rest of your life

Just do a blackface bro.

Try middle Eastern women on language learning sites. They're all desperate to marry since they can't have boyfriends, and they're desperate to escape the middle East fast before they get hooked up with their cousin/uncle.

I'll look into it.

If you’re a nerd thinking you’re gonna move to a third world to flash wealth and mog on their people you’ll be shaken down very quickly

depends on where you live and what kind of life you expect to lead. I need around 300k on top of my current networth for me to walk away from working.

No debt, almost no overhead. 300k I could live comfortably for probably 5-7 years, more than enough time for LINK to explode and have me truly retire.

>300k I could live comfortably for probably 5-7 years,

Are you investing that money? That's just idiotic

I live in a decent european city while owning my house dept free and all my basic expenses are 350-400$ max and i could go party for 30-50$ every weekend. How the fuck does someone blow 300k in 5 years i have no clue.

That 300k would be on top of my already invested money. At current grocery prices, and with my infrequent hooker visits and state trips, I could easily live on 20k-30k a year.

But yeah sure I'd invest the rest, better than keeping it in a bank account.

housing is the most expensive part of living in a western country and you just completely take it out of your shitty math, midwit

I know people who retired with just under a mil and will most likely keep most of that money because of how good they trade, basically SPY type gains YoY