Anyone else a fan of Tony appearing on shows?

Coked out Tony is a fucking dimes on screen character and promoter, literally as dimes as peak Vince was and he hasn't even wrestled a match yet or even taken a bump

Attached: Screenshot_20220302_223401.jpg (1911x1080, 279.53K)

Why did he look like he was about to cry?

cocaine, adderall, MDMA and alcohol
he's more dopamine than man at this point

it's tremendous tv, you could sense the energy this cokefiend exhumes

I love how erratic his promos are, makes me laugh

He bought the top Indy promotion of all time that he loved... probably a little emotional.

PWG Was better

>literally as dimes as peak Vince

Attached: A283E972-D906-4875-8B91-FA6E120B43F1.jpg (295x362, 26.79K)

>Eye Changes Related to Specific Drugs
>Cocaine and crack cocaine: As the drug stimulates the brain and releases endorphins and adrenaline, the body will react by dilating the pupils.

>literally as dimes as peak Vince was

Attached: EE3E2570-6517-47C3-B2CC-9B4CDF8F815D.jpg (342x604, 90.23K)

>the yay kicks in
DANGEROUSLY BASED

Attached: yay.jpg (447x635, 33.46K)

He is just in a different way, his promos are peak son of a billionaire blasted on piles of the purest cocaine known to man kino

Even JR said something about it during this lmfao

Apocalyptic stagefright, hypertension from the business move he just made, being a super smark on ROH who now owns ROH...
I'm gonna say it.
Tony Khan has Asperger's syndrome.

>those pinprick pupils

imagine how much fun life must be if you can literally just do whatever the fuck you want forever and never run out of money

No, he is a fucking dork

I'm asking this in an unironic/non-insulting way, is he autistic?

I don't even think these kinds of people fully realize it user. That's why most richfags end up doing weird shit or self-destructing. Maybe humans were never meant to have that kind of power and influence.

he posted on dvdvr of course he is

He spent years of his life posting on the nerdiest parts of the internet about wrestling, RPed wrestling federations online, was a fan of Nintendo and Legend of Zelda when he was younger and is obsessed with numbers and analytics for mundane and ultra specific bullshit like the number of times some jobber loser lost on AEW Dark Elevation BTE YouTube shows so yes. He's a mild autist with a semi-high IQ, stimulant addicted and probably some sociopathic tendencies no doubt as well.

Imagine how fucking high Tony is right now with a big pile of nose candy beside him and a 6 pack of white claws as he plays N64 wrestling games and soaks in the fact that he owns ROH now too

Damn that’s deep