Card for this Friday's live edition of Rampage

Card for this Friday's live edition of Rampage

Attached: combine_images.jpg (3840x2160, 1.51M)

Always look forward to The Professor’s 5 minute jerkoff challenge. Spoiler: I always win.

You whining faggots finally got your Christian Cage match. Better not be shit, or I'll hold all of you bitches to task.

>Keith Lee
Absolutely no need for this. Keep it to 3 matches.

>You whining faggots finally got your Christian Cage match. Better not be shit, or I'll hold all of you bitches to task.

Attached: 1608363070983.gif (300x170, 950.37K)

Ethan page is pretty good imo but it’ll be nice of those peepfags to shut up for a night

He hasnt wrestled in months so who knows

Im shoot seething that the 3 way match is on fucking rampage. He didnt need to have Sting in a match or do the HFO storyline on PPV

>Andrade vs Sammy vs Darby isn't on Revolution, it's on Rampage
>Hardy, Kassidy & Andrade vs Sting, Guevara and Darby isn't on Rampage, it's on Revolution

Attached: subaru-hololive-hololive.gif (634x640, 2.17M)

>Christian being given the task of putting together a ladder match with 3 green shitters, an overweight walking heart attack, + Pockets and has to make sure the match doesn’t go off the rails
He’s good, but idk if he’s THAT good

Jeff is going to debut

Christian on the card? I watch

>Deeb 5 minute challenge

Attached: 20081837165252.jpg (735x630, 196.88K)

He made Hobbs look like he was ready, nearly a year ago.

I wanna fuck that Duck in between watching Revolution and turning on some NJPW for her

His 90 days aren't up until next week

Right? The six man BS should be on Rampage leading up to this match at Revolution? It's fucking backwards.

nah he's that good

Agreed, but it’s a live Rampage so you have to have something to make people attend the show. It’s not a throwaway taping after Dynamite.

cringe

Watching because of Christian match