Kek based tony

kek based tony

Attached: EF447AEB-12E5-40C1-8DB7-2F7EE521C8A2.gif (600x288, 2.45M)

SHUT UP SHUT UP SSTHUT UP HE CANT JUST MENTION SHANE THIS IS UNFAIR HOW ABOUT YOU PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OWN COMAPNY INSTEAD OF SHANE

he couldn't remember his notes

it was embarrassing

He's coked out

Love this little drug addict like you wouldn’t believe

LOL and he said he's never going to show himself on AEW programming

the marks are in the ring.

>MASHALLAH MY BROTHERS WE WILL KILL ALL THE JEWS AND TRANNIES IN THIS ARENA AND THEN ALL THE INFIDELS OF THIS CURSED LAND
wtf did Tony mean by this

Tony insanely coked out just bought another promotion announcing the news on his dream fed in an arena under his control. holy based

said he wouldnt be an on-screen character, he was making an announcement. I know having two braincells is difficult but try using at least one of them

Just jumped on here. What was the announcement? HBO? ROH? NJPW? What?

tony owns ROH

that's it

No streaming announcement? He just legit purchased ROH for $40 million as reported too?

Yes. Yes he did.

right. no mention of money.

christopher daniels vs bryan danielson opened the show and bryan referenced ROH on the mic after he won

you missed nothing

That's fucking rough.

Attached: images-1.jpg (225x225, 6.62K)

Tranny meltdown. He is a character. He doesn't act like that at football games

Tony was skiing

im sure the 1000 bingo hall of honor fans loved that

>edrone cant comprehend being excited about something in life
not surprising

>ROH for $40 million
no way ROH is worth that much kek

Calm down, bruh. They don't need you running defense.

It's not and I bet Sinclair made that clear to him, but he's such a mark who's scared of Vince buying it that he offered to pay an exorbitant amount for this trash.

Totally agree, but that's the reported dollar figure. Even if you want a video library it's too much. he mentions all these alums but they unironically gained fame going to WWE in that ROH bumper crop that occured. Khan trying to attach AEW to ROH for some "history" is not the best move for this price. He would have been better off throwing that money at NJPW for something. Even a one off event.

This sounds about right. If Vince had wanted ROH's library he would have given Sinclair an offer before anyone knew they were shutting shit down.