Imagine not having a suistack of ulab in the event that their no code smart contracts that come out next week pump it...

Imagine not having a suistack of ulab in the event that their no code smart contracts that come out next week pump it to obscene levels

Attached: 1646592594865.jpg (1024x512, 28.17K)

I didn't know jake was such a fucking brainlet despite having such good looks

Token no needed

Imagine thinking your shitcoin's gonna pump just because they're releasing their not needed service. It's like thinking some other project's gonna pump just because it went live on the mainnet

Not a beta test? The whole, full thing without first making sure it ain't broken? really?

overrated faggot who's only popular because he's handsome

Attached: 1644873455297.jpg (672x836, 80.38K)

>suistack
wtf does it mean
next time try Grammarly, just saying

Even worse, it could be used to make even more shitcoins just because they're essentially handling smart contracts on a silver plate to a bunch of brainlets

It's weird as fuck. What else were you expecting, faggot?

>no code smart contracts that come out next week pump it to obscene levels
how much is obscene levels? -95% kek

>esl newfaggot doesn't know
I'm glad to know that I'll be the one who's gonna make it here

not gonna happen, EVER

This shit's just a meme for people who unironically don't know anything about crypto

>I didn't know jake was such a fucking brainlet despite having such good looks
op isn't jake, OP is just an ugly brainlet who doesn't know what to do

>no code smart contracts that come out next week
mmm, alpha version right? kek

THREAD IS OVER RETARDS!

>having a suistack at all
If you really wanna die that badly just do pic related. It'd be much more cost-efficient than waiting for some shitcoin to do what all shitcoins do and using it as an excuse to finally do what you should've done a long time ago.

Attached: 1643633857849.jpg (598x506, 130.59K)

It's just some devs standardizing things who want to make some monies from scamming people

Based

A faggot can not be handsome just like that, they're obligated to be handsome, otherwise, they're just pussies

tl;dr

spoonfeed us a little bit